Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

ForSale: 09 4x4 DCSB (Part out?) Lots of goodies

Old 02-10-2013, 01:03 PM   #41
Rylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rylee
Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
i want rear timbrens.

949 306 7422 text please
Old 02-11-2013, 03:30 PM   #42
GaBoy86 is on a distinguished road
GaBoy86's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerAV View Post
updated a bit
If you still have the headlights/hid set-up I'm interested. Shoot me a pm
Old 02-11-2013, 04:10 PM   #43
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaBoy86 View Post
If you still have the headlights/hid set-up I'm interested. Shoot me a pm
I do, but they'll probably go locally, I'll need to trade for stocks.

OP updated a bit more!

Nobody wants to swap seats? Who's got black and tan interior? The katskin leather is awesome!!!
Old 02-11-2013, 05:11 PM   #44
JayB27 is a jewel in the roughJayB27 is a jewel in the roughJayB27 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Jason
JayB27's Tacoma Gallery
Hey bud. How much for the rear bumper and trd intake
Old 02-12-2013, 12:00 AM   #46
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shweller View Post
Wondering if you got my PM OP. I'm sure your probably busy.....
hey man, I sure did. sent you a text today, never heard back! Just PMd you again. the bumper is yours if you want it!
Old 02-13-2013, 01:36 AM   #49
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP FOR MORE INFO...

Going to be gone for a few months. I'm saving all the parts, you save your money!
Old 02-13-2013, 02:34 AM   #50
shweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant future

shweller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerAV View Post
BUMP FOR MORE INFO...

Going to be gone for a few months. I'm saving all the parts, you save your money!
Bummer was looking forward to picking up that bumper. I guess it will have to wait. Take care and see you in few months OP
Old 02-13-2013, 10:52 AM   #52
Eddie
eddtool is on a distinguished road

Name: Eddie
eddtool's Tacoma Gallery
pm and text on the headlights
Old 02-13-2013, 12:38 PM   #53
BOOM goes the dynamite!
greenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Ian
greenguy3's Tacoma Gallery
Is your rear window one solid piece? Where'd you get that done...or am I seeing things?
Old 02-17-2013, 08:44 AM   #54
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenguy3 View Post
Is your rear window one solid piece? Where'd you get that done...or am I seeing things?
yeah, one solid glass window! good ol base model 4x4! Wish it was an option on other Tacomas. Wish it rolled down like the Tundras though. It's stationary.
Old 02-18-2013, 10:56 AM   #55
Jumper's Leds
csjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2nd class petty officer
Name: chris
csjumper2003's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent
Old 02-26-2013, 11:18 AM   #56
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
I'm still not home, but any takers on the entire truck? I'll be home in May, mostly. So if you guys do want stuff, be sure to save up some cash for May, then come shop! Or just buy the WHOLE truck!!!
Old 03-07-2013, 04:47 PM   #57
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
anyone want this truck? found a condo, need more cash. ill sell it to ya cheap! make me an offer! if you refer a buyer not on TW, ill give you $100! Paypal, in person, whatever works.
Old 03-07-2013, 05:04 PM   #58
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
ATTN:
TO ALL THE PEOPLE INTERESTED IN PARTS!!!

If you are willing to come over, help swap parts (your OEM for the aftermarket parts you want) I can have someone there to help. Let's work something out. This is obviously only for locals, as no shipping will be done just yet.

PM me with what you want in the SUBJECT LINE, then if you have the OEM stuff to replace it. I don't need everything, but some stuff.

Let's go!!!

I'll lower prices for your help too!
Old 03-07-2013, 06:41 PM   #60
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shweller View Post
PM replied on rear bumper as per previous conversation.
returned! come and get it sir!