Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

ForSale: 09 4x4 DCSB (Part out?) Lots of goodies

Old 04-18-2013, 01:32 AM   #101
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Adamo! Good to hear from you man.

Still got that bestop for sale?
Hey man, hows life over there?

Yeah, sitll for sale, I'll be home in a couple weeks. BUT have a guy who's interested in the whole truck, so I'll give him a few days once I'm home to either pick up the truck or I'll sell the rest of the parts out. We'll see!
Old 04-22-2013, 10:07 AM   #102
Tayysere is on a distinguished road
Name: Taylor
Tayysere's Tacoma Gallery
How much for the dyna lock?
Old 04-22-2013, 01:44 PM   #103
U.S.M.C.
bowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of light

Marines: HQ BN Truck CO 2nd Marine Division, RS Salt lake city, 6th Marine Regiment, 7th Marine Regiment
bowzerdoo77's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to bowzerdoo77 Send a message via Skype™ to bowzerdoo77
dumb question but I smashed my trailer plug last week, does it have a 7 way plug that you want to take off
Old 04-23-2013, 09:28 AM   #104
HolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bry
HolyReptar's Tacoma Gallery
definitely want the bestop if its not sold, also I want that allpro rear suspension I just dont have stock rear shocks. Let me know how much youd be willing to part with it for.
Old 04-23-2013, 11:48 AM   #105
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayysere View Post
How much for the dyna lock?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowzerdoo77 View Post
dumb question but I smashed my trailer plug last week, does it have a 7 way plug that you want to take off
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnwTaco View Post
definitely want the bestop if its not sold, also I want that allpro rear suspension I just dont have stock rear shocks. Let me know how much youd be willing to part with it for.
Hey guys,
Waiting till the first week of May to sell anything else. Possible buyer for the truck as a whole, I told him I won't part out anything else till we either make a deal or he says no. I'll keep you all posted on what happens!
Old 05-03-2013, 02:09 PM   #106
Geem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant future

Name: Brandon
Geem750's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd, GLWS otherwise
Old 05-26-2013, 04:21 PM   #108
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Buyer has disappeared. Now I've only got another week or so before I'm gone. Anyone local need some suspension upgrades? Wheels? Bestop? Toolbox? Tons of stuff left on the truck. I need stock wheels, suspension, some other stuff.
Old 05-29-2013, 02:22 PM   #109
Tayysere is on a distinguished road
Name: Taylor
Tayysere's Tacoma Gallery
Do you still have the dyna lock? Also, you say you have a hi lift in the bed, but how is that bolted? Do you have hi lift mounts you'd be willing to part with?

You can text me if that is easier, or pm whatever you prefer.
801 8 eight 4229 one
Old 05-30-2013, 03:14 PM   #111
xxnikkixx85 has a spectacular aura aboutxxnikkixx85 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Nikki
xxnikkixx85's Tacoma Gallery
wow thats a amazing deal for that price you kidding me!! if i had the cash i would buy that thing in a heartbeat GLWS!!!
Old 05-31-2013, 12:14 PM   #112
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for updated info!!!
Parts list is correct. Pics are not. But I do have pictures of the truck as it sits now.
I'm only here another few days. So get the parts while you can! Full suspension might be sold. Wheels pending too. Gotta love local meets!
Old 05-31-2013, 12:18 PM   #113
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnikkixx85 View Post
wow thats a amazing deal for that price you kidding me!! if i had the cash i would buy that thing in a heartbeat GLWS!!!
Get a loan! I'll meet you at the border!!! Haha
Old 05-31-2013, 05:00 PM   #114
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
I replied to your PM about the leaf springs on 5/28.

Let me know.
Old 06-04-2013, 10:13 AM   #115
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerAV View Post
4x4, DCSB, automatic 88k miles or so... Pyrite Mica

I'm the second owner. Bought the truck used from Power Toyota Buena Park. It's a CPO truck, so its got the 100k mi warranty on it.

Some stuff on the truck now: (pics aren't up to date, but are very close!)
  • -----OUTSIDE-----
  • FJ/4Runner Trail Edition wheels, five of them! powder coated black with 285/70r17 BFG AT tires, with MAYBE 1800 miles on them w/TPMS sensors (not programmed yet: $1950
  • Flush "Satoshi" grill mod: $100 + OEM trade
  • Removed fender flares (still have them) and cab mount chop/weld done
  • debadged
  • Rubbermaid tough box bolted in the bed, lockable
  • additional OEM bed tie downs (NOT plastic bed rail cleats) (2 sets) installed in bed (not just in bed bolts, but WITH back plates and all, around the outer edges of the bed floor, better to use!)
  • cam locks on the bed storage boxes
  • dynalock tailgate lock (power) not installed yet: $100
  • 2009 & Up OEM LED tail lights: $125

-----INSIDE-----
  • Viper alarm with all the bells and whistles, 2 way alarm remote (never really set up or used the extras on it)
  • Katskin leather interior in black and tan, with TRD stitched in the seats, perforated leather, heated seats (switches not installed yet, couldn't decide on location)
  • Rhino mounts on the radio face, to hold an iPod, GPS, camera, etc…
  • AUX plug that pulls out from the top of the radio.
  • expensive ceramic tint on the windows stops the heat and keeps the UV rays off the leather
  • Valentine One radar detector hard wired in
  • 2012 Rear view mirror on lift bracket (a guy on TW makes them), and with rear view camera in the mirror, auto dim, compass, temp, home link, etc.: $280 for both
  • Katskin leather center console cover matches seats (leather seats and console cover installed by an upholstery shop)
  • Blue Sea fuse box
  • 2012 wiper switch (more speed options): $50
  • 2 USB charging ports, one is a 2.1 amp, the other is 1.0, under the AC knobs
  • windshield shade from HeatShield (custom fit for Tacomas): $15

-----SUSPENSION-----
  • Timbren bump stops (not installed): $150 fronts, $150 rears
  • All Pro ubolt flip kit (not installed): $45
  • Beefed Taco carrier bearing bracket (not installed)

-----UNDER THE HOOD-ISH-----

-----EXTRAS-----
  • Badge set
I've installed just about everything on the truck and I'm meticulous about cars/trucks… everything is done right. I've used OEM filters and Mobil 1 oil every 5k miles and ONLY 91 octane (much to the bewilderment and dismay of my fiancé, haha...).

-----MONEY TALK-----
KBB puts my truck without most of the extras at around $21k in "Good Condition" but it's in great condition.

I wouldn't mind taking off anything that you're not willing to pay for. I will include the parts on the truck for about what you can get them for used, or less… but I won't just throw them all in for free, can't do that. I'll strip the truck down to stock if you're only willing to pay for a stock truck. Know what you are buying! I'll take $22,800 for the truck, as it sits right now. You wouldn't be able to buy this truck stock and all the parts USED and build it up for even close to that. I'm sure the price will go lower as people start buying parts off of it, so if it's not in your budget, subscribe and check back regularly!

-----LETS TRADE!?-----
I don't need the money, I'm not desperate in any way. I am willing to barter, with extra cash coming from you or me, depends on what we are trading! I'd like a motorcycle, a Raptor (the truck, not the animal, unless it comes with an island!), a house in NV or AZ, cool electronics, gold, silver, diamonds, guns, whatever! Tell me what you've got! I'll travel too... I'll bring the truck to you! (and you'll paypal me gas money before I leave ) I WANT A SUPERMOTO! What do you have?

-----FINE PRINT-----
The truck is paid for, I have the title. Registration is paid until Feb. 2014, yup! Next year! I'll throw in all the stock stuff I've still got for it as well, and some more parts that I've got laying around for it.

For all of the "I'll take the [insert part name here] if you're willing to take it off..." ...well, I am willing to part it out, but I might need your stock parts! So I hope you're local! Post in here about the items you want, and I'll PM you back. We can go from there...

Anyone interested in the truck as a whole, feel free to shoot me a PM and get the ball rolling! I'm in no rush to sell it, so low ballers will be ignored and/or shot.

-----FINER PRINT-----
For non-buying, trouble-making trollers only:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Do NOT post in here about how aftermarket parts don't add value to a vehicle. Yes they do. They don't add crazy amounts of value, but if a $1000 (retail price) bumper is on a truck, there's nothing wrong with asking for an additional $500 for the truck with the bumper, or removing it and saving the buyer money on something he didn't want anyway. See? So with that being said, don't clog up my thread with your unwelcome opinions. It's against the rules here, and I'd appreciate your silence. Thanks!
Bump for parts list update and prices added to parts ready to sell/ship. Won't ship for free. Won't ship large items. All prices are OBO! Shoot me an offer.
Old 06-06-2013, 12:00 PM   #116
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP for a complete post revamp

Quote:
THE PICTURES ARE NOT UP TO DATE! (The description of the truck for sale is, and a list of parts for sale is below!)

4x4, DCSB, automatic 88k miles or so... Pyrite Mica

I'm the second owner. Bought the truck used from Power Toyota Buena Park. It's a CPO truck, so its got the 100k mi warranty on it.

Truck is pretty much stock now. Silver TRD wheels, OEM tires. No TPMS sensors. Paint matched bumpers with black flares, handles and mirrors. Flares are not installed at the moment, but included.

Full black and tan perforated leather interior with contrasted stitching, with 4 seat heaters (switches aren't wired up yet, but included), and Katskin leather center console cover matches seats

Viper alarm with all the bells and whistles, 2 way alarm remote (never really set up or used the extras on it)

Additional OEM bed tie downs (NOT plastic bed rail cleats) (2 sets) installed in bed (not just in bed bolts, but WITH back plates and all, around the outer edges of the bed floor, better to use!)

Wired for Valentine One radar detector with plug coming out near rear view mirror

AUX plug that pulls out from the top of the radio for a phone/iPod/etc.

Expensive ceramic tint on the windows stops the heat and keeps the UV rays off the leather

2 USB charging ports, one is a 2.1 amp, the other is 1.0, under the AC knobs

KBB puts my truck without most of the extras at around $21k in "Good Condition" but it's in great condition.

-----MONIES-----
I don't need the money, I'm not desperate in any way. I am willing to barter, with extra cash coming from you or me, depends on what we are trading! I'd like a motorcycle, a Raptor (the truck, not the animal, unless it comes with an island!), a house in NV or AZ, cool electronics, gold, silver, diamonds, guns, whatever! Tell me what you've got! I'll travel too... I'll bring the truck to you! (and you'll paypal me gas money before I leave ) I WANT A SUPERMOTO! What do you have? The truck is paid for, I have the title. Registration is paid until Feb. 2014!
Asking $20,000 OBO.

__________________________________________________ _____________________
ONGOING GARAGE SALE!!!
Tacoma parts for sale:
FJ/4Runner Trail Edition wheels, five of them! powder coated black with 285/70r17 BFG AT tires, with MAYBE 1800 miles on them w/TPMS sensors (not programmed yet: $1950

Flush "Satoshi" grill mod: $100 + OEM trade

Rubbermaid (45 gallon?) tough box bolted in the bed, lockable, sealed lid with weather stripping for added protection, comes with metal plates to bolt into the bed through the bottom of the box: $70

Bed storage box covers with locks (keyed alike): $25 plus your stocks (I need two long doors, not one short and one long)

Dynalock power tailgate lock never even installed: $100

2009 & Up OEM LED tail lights: $125

2012 Rear view mirror on lift bracket (a guy on TW makes them), and with rear view camera in the mirror, auto dim, compass, temp, home link, etc.: $285 for both

Blue Sea 6 circuit fuse box: $13

2012 wiper switch (more speed options): $50

Windshield shade from HeatShield (custom fit for Tacoma windshield): $15

Timbren bump stops: $140 fronts, $140 rears

All Pro ubolt flip kit (made for Timbrens, will work separately): $40

Beefed Taco carrier bearing bracket: $65

Badge set: $20
Old 06-09-2013, 12:38 AM   #117
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
man, nobody has a supermoto they want to get rid of??? haha, i really thought id get an offer or two!
Old 06-09-2013, 07:42 AM   #118
Wallsjm1 is on a distinguished road
Army: MP
Name: Justin
Wallsjm1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
man, nobody has a supermoto they want to get rid of??? haha, i really thought id get an offer or two!
I want the taillights!! If you still have them and if they will fit a 07
Old 06-09-2013, 07:54 AM   #119
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallsjm1 View Post
I want the taillights!! If you still have them and if they will fit a 07
i do still have them as of now... they will fit an 05 and up.
Old 06-09-2013, 08:24 AM   #120
Wallsjm1 is on a distinguished road
Army: MP
Name: Justin
Wallsjm1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i do still have them as of now... they will fit an 05 and up.
Email me wallsjm1@gmail.com