Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

ForSale: 09 4x4 DCSB (Part out?) Lots of goodies

Old 02-07-2013, 12:14 AM   #1
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow SOLD

SOLD

BUT all this is for sale!!! I'll be making a new post, Garage Sale, lots of Tacoma stuff!
__________________________________________________ __________
ONGOING GARAGE SALE!!!
Tacoma parts for sale:

FJ/4Runner Trail Edition wheels, five of them! powder coated black with 285/70r17 BFG AT tires, with MAYBE 1800 miles on them w/TPMS sensors: $1950

Rubbermaid (45 gallon?) tough box bolted in the bed, lockable, sealed lid with weather stripping for added protection, comes with metal plates to bolt into the bed through the bottom of the box: $70

Bed storage box covers with locks (keyed alike): $35

Dynalock power tailgate lock never even installed: $100

Timbren front bump stops: $145

OEM engine cover and brackets: $35

OEM ubolts: $10

OEM tan seat covers for base model seats, excellent condition: $50
Attached Thumbnails
ForSale: 09 4x4 DCSB (Part out?) Lots of goodies-screen-shot-2013-04-06-9.48.27-am.png   ForSale: 09 4x4 DCSB (Part out?) Lots of goodies-screen-shot-2013-04-06-9.54.47-am.png   ForSale: 09 4x4 DCSB (Part out?) Lots of goodies-screen-shot-2013-04-06-9.59.08-am.jpg   ForSale: 09 4x4 DCSB (Part out?) Lots of goodies-screen-shot-2013-04-06-9.59.41-am.png   ForSale: 09 4x4 DCSB (Part out?) Lots of goodies-screen-shot-2013-04-06-10.01.00-am.jpg  

ForSale: 09 4x4 DCSB (Part out?) Lots of goodies-screen-shot-2013-04-06-9.53.37-am.jpg   ForSale: 09 4x4 DCSB (Part out?) Lots of goodies-screen-shot-2013-06-11-11.37.12-am.png   ForSale: 09 4x4 DCSB (Part out?) Lots of goodies-screen-shot-2013-06-11-11.36.33-am.png   ForSale: 09 4x4 DCSB (Part out?) Lots of goodies-screen-shot-2013-06-11-11.36.16-am.png   ForSale: 09 4x4 DCSB (Part out?) Lots of goodies-screen-shot-2013-06-11-11.36.57-am.png  

Old 02-07-2013, 01:16 AM   #2
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
okay, better organized, sorry for the mess!
Old 02-07-2013, 01:41 AM   #4
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
I should make this my build/sale thread... haha... never made one. Kinda sad... I love TW!
Old 02-07-2013, 03:55 AM   #5
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rocky
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
I hope you don't mind me saying...one helluva truck dude wish i lived in Socal..GLWS
Old 02-07-2013, 03:59 AM   #6
Maximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: D
Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
I would love to swoop the All-Pro Skids (All 3 possibly), Weather Tech vent shades and floor mats,
I have cash but I'm also willing to trade my 13" MacBook and/or a brand new Soloman Storm 154cm snowboard http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...-13-socal.html
Old 02-07-2013, 05:51 AM   #7
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck, why you selling? Getting a new Tacoma?
Old 02-07-2013, 07:05 AM   #9
CanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
CanisLupus's Tacoma Gallery
How much for TRD shift knob?

Matt
Old 02-07-2013, 07:51 AM   #10
JTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Flight School
Name: JT
JTaco386's Tacoma Gallery
Any pics?
Old 02-07-2013, 10:43 AM   #12
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
I would love to swoop the All-Pro Skids (All 3 possibly), Weather Tech vent shades and floor mats,
I have cash but I'm also willing to trade my 13" MacBook and/or a brand new Soloman Storm 154cm snowboard http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...-13-socal.html
Just bought a new 15" retina display pro... LOVE it!!! Even sold my 27" iMac, just not up to par anymore,haha... I DO have a black perforated case for a 13" aluminum pro, $25 shipped to your door! Like new. (I work hard to keep all my stuff pretty mint.)
Old 02-07-2013, 10:45 AM   #13
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEVON911 View Post
Nice truck, why you selling? Getting a new Tacoma?
Possibly. Probably a new Raptor, or a new toy while I wait for a NEW Raptor EcoBoost (if they don't make it, I'll be pissed)
Old 02-07-2013, 10:45 AM   #14
3ps14 is on a distinguished road

3ps14's Tacoma Gallery

I told my friend, but he has his heart set on a white one... -_- I would trade my white one for this lol
Old 02-07-2013, 10:58 AM   #15
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
I hope you don't mind me saying...one helluva truck dude wish i lived in Socal..GLWS
Thanks! I'll drive it to FL for ya! You pay for gas, and I'll buy my ticket back! Ready???
Old 02-07-2013, 11:26 AM   #16
rjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Airframer
Name: Rob
rjsimz's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'd for bestop!
Old 02-07-2013, 11:39 AM   #17
Maximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: D
Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerAV View Post
Just bought a new 15" retina display pro... LOVE it!!! Even sold my 27" iMac, just not up to par anymore,haha... I DO have a black perforated case for a 13" aluminum pro, $25 shipped to your door! Like new. (I work hard to keep all my stuff pretty mint.)
Sounds like you got a great setup! Well In that case, how much would you like for the all pro skids(3), Weathertech window vents and floor mats?
Old 02-07-2013, 12:02 PM   #18
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTaco386 View Post
Any pics?
of the truck? in the OP!
Old 02-07-2013, 01:05 PM   #19
909tacoma is on a distinguished road
909tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerAV View Post
Possibly. Probably a new Raptor, or a new toy while I wait for a NEW Raptor EcoBoost (if they don't make it, I'll be pissed)
Raptor Ecoboost?? Dam. The wife has a Flex Ecoboost. Wouldn't mind a Raptor Ecoboost.