Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS!!! STORM TROOPER SHIFTER KNOBS!!!!!!

Old 02-08-2013, 07:12 PM   #1
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
FS!!! STORM TROOPER SHIFTER KNOBS!!!!!!

No longer in production from me, PM TakoTruck if you'd like to place an order.
Old 02-08-2013, 07:13 PM   #2
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Lets get a list going:

1. Datsik (manual FRS) - paid
2. Bulhas (auto) - paid
3. Rmerrits (manual)
4.OPEN
5. DPCardoza (auto) - paid
6. ABA180 (auto)
7. OPEN
8. Kavik (auto) - paid
9. Flynn Diesel (auto) - paid

Second batch preorders:
Old 02-08-2013, 07:13 PM   #3
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Can I see a pic of one installed? Sounds dumb but kind of want an idea of what it would look like.
Old 02-08-2013, 08:04 PM   #5
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in!!!
Old 02-08-2013, 08:36 PM   #7
Young Padawan
Jonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS: Was EMT Cert. for 2 years in CO.
Name: Spencer
Jonesn13's Tacoma Gallery
If this can be done for a manual, I AM SO IN.
Old 02-08-2013, 08:38 PM   #8
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Ill buy one for my buddies FRs count me in
Old 02-08-2013, 09:16 PM   #9
Purveyor of Fun

I'll get a pic when I head out tonight of the shifter installed. But essentially it looks like that.....on a stick hahaha
Old 02-08-2013, 11:29 PM   #11
Purveyor of Fun

Updated the OP with terrible pictures

I'll try and get a better one with daylight.
Old 02-08-2013, 11:49 PM   #12
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
have any that fit on the manual shifter?
Old 02-08-2013, 11:53 PM   #13
Dont be stupid, its not smart.
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
SurfInferno's Tacoma Gallery
if i had the $$ i would in a heartbeat
Old 02-09-2013, 12:03 AM   #14
Purveyor of Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMOC View Post
have any that fit on the manual shifter?
I just need to know the thread count and I can make it for anything. Datsik, if you can find me the size and thread pattern of the FRS so I don't have to dig around for it that'd be awesome. Same goes for you manual folks. The auto is a M8x1.25
Old 02-09-2013, 12:04 AM   #15
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
I just need to know the thread count and I can make it for anything. Datsik, if you can find me the size and thread pattern of the FRS so I don't have to dig around for it that'd be awesome. Same goes for you manual folks. The auto is a M8x1.25
google says
M12x1.25
Old 02-09-2013, 12:06 AM   #16
Purveyor of Fun

Then Ben says, I should be able to get that together Monday, I'll make a parts run. I'm hoping to do the others tomorrow on my day off (dependent on the babies' mood)
Hopefully bring a bunch to ship out Monday morning!
Old 02-09-2013, 12:09 AM   #17
ɔoɯq

BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
sweet!
Old 02-09-2013, 12:09 AM   #18
Purveyor of Fun

K, so autos are M8x1.25
Manuals are M12x1.25

Shouldn't be an issue as long as I can get the parts I need Monday.
Old 02-09-2013, 12:14 AM   #19
Purveyor of Fun

Updated the OP again with more info on what's included. Parts store is closed Saturdays otherwise I could do the manuals then. I'll try and get that stuff Monday.
Old 02-09-2013, 12:22 AM   #20
Purveyor of Fun

Did a little digging, looks like the FRS, if manual, is the same for our manuals.