Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: PreRunner or 4x4 Leafs (Wisconsin)

Old 02-09-2013, 01:49 PM   #1
Hot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Hot Taco's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: PreRunner or 4x4 Leafs (Wisconsin)

I'm looking for a 'lightly used' set of Pre-Runner or 4x4 leafs from a late model Tacoma (2012+ would be best). I'd be nice if the seller was in South-Eastern Wisconsin so I could go pick-up the leafs as the shipping rates for leaf springs are out of this world.

Seems like I'm the only one on these forums from Wisconsin, but I figure I'd post the request anyway... just in case I'm not alone!
Old 07-02-2013, 05:49 AM   #2
Hot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Hot Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Still looking