Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTT for a white trd sport rear bumper

Old 02-09-2013, 03:56 PM   #1
AuburnTaco10 is on a distinguished road
Name: Blake
AuburnTaco10's Tacoma Gallery
WTT for a white trd sport rear bumper

Wanting to trade for a white trd sport bumper, the local body shop wants out the @$$ to paint this one. The only thing wrong with the bumper is that the right side is a little bit upwards since the truck was hit on the lower back right side.
Attached Thumbnails
WTT for a white trd sport rear bumper-img_0242-1-.jpg   WTT for a white trd sport rear bumper-img_0242.jpg  
Old 02-09-2013, 04:01 PM   #2
Aim small, miss small.
WhiteStorm has a brilliant futureWhiteStorm has a brilliant futureWhiteStorm has a brilliant futureWhiteStorm has a brilliant futureWhiteStorm has a brilliant futureWhiteStorm has a brilliant futureWhiteStorm has a brilliant futureWhiteStorm has a brilliant futureWhiteStorm has a brilliant futureWhiteStorm has a brilliant futureWhiteStorm has a brilliant future

Army:
WhiteStorm's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck man. If I may suggest an alternative, I painted mine myself and it turned out very well.

Try to sand down the bumper with 100 grit, until it looks dull, then use adhesion promoter (2 coats or so), then 2-3 coats of self-etching primer, followed by a couple coats of color matched paint (Duplicolor has Toyota paint), and a coat or two of gloss clear coat. I did that on my Super White and it looks great. Only turned out to be about $60-70 total and a few hours of my time (mostly dry time anyways). Just do the prep work well and the rest is easy.
Old 02-09-2013, 04:31 PM   #3
AZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
AZBACKCOUNTRY's Tacoma Gallery
I found one last week on Craigslist. It was fantastic off a 2012.

Don't give up. When u find one it looks AWESOME!

Now just gotta sell the chrome one -lol

Az