Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

URD MAF Calibrator

Old 02-11-2013, 11:24 AM   #1
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

cjimenRR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cjimenRR
URD MAF Calibrator

Bought a supercharger so I'm no longer gonna install this. In new condition calibrator that has never been installed by me or previous owner. It is the version with NO map sensor option, comes with Split Second software cd. It's currently loaded with a blank map for the 4cyl Tacoma's but works on the 1GR-FE with a simple map change to fit your modifications. I believe you can purchase a map from URD but you can also tune yourself with just a pc and the USB to serial adapter.

$140 shipped anywhere within the 48 states
Old 02-17-2013, 06:02 PM   #2
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

bump
Old 02-18-2013, 12:08 PM   #3
bradicus8 is on a distinguished road
Name: Brad
bradicus8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjimenRR View Post
bump
may be interested in picking this up from you... if I throw this on my stock '06 DC sport, what kind of changes will i see? how'd it work for u?
Old 02-18-2013, 03:33 PM   #4
Be Good or Be Good At It

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradicus8 View Post
may be interested in picking this up from you... if I throw this on my stock '06 DC sport, what kind of changes will i see? how'd it work for u?
I never installed it so I can't answer that. Best if you read up on UrdUsa.com about the unit before you purchase it
Old 02-18-2013, 07:56 PM   #5
toyjunky is on a distinguished road

toyjunky's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested if you haven't sold it. I could possibly pick it up, I live in your area. Pm'd
Old 02-18-2013, 08:05 PM   #6
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert Paulson
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradicus8 View Post
Iirc gadget showed 15hp increase on a bone stock xr, and a bone stock camry.
Old 02-19-2013, 06:06 AM   #7
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
This reminds me I need to get off my ass and install this, my AFR sensor/gauge & the pillar pod for the gauge. Bump & GLWS..............
Old 02-19-2013, 10:43 AM   #8
bradicus8 is on a distinguished road
Name: Brad
bradicus8's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=Justus;6461881]Iirc gadget showed 15hp increase on a bone stock xr, and a bone stock camry.[/
That's a pretty nice gain with just that add on.... Id imagine it'll work better after I installed my intake and headers for more gains
Old 02-19-2013, 11:11 AM   #9
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
+1 for a Good Seller and Great product. I run this on my truck as well.
Old 03-18-2013, 06:38 PM   #11
He is The STig
mick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bott
mick478's Tacoma Gallery
anyone GET IT! i love mine, doesnt give you a million horsepower, but run this and you will feel a difference, run this and premium, and its night and day, best mod for the money!!!

BUMP!
Old 03-19-2013, 11:42 AM   #12
Be Good or Be Good At It

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
Still available?
If so, I have cash and am local.
Sorry, forgot to update this

ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD