Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS Grill craft, MGM 05-11 grill

Old 02-11-2013, 04:21 PM   #1
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
FS Grill craft, MGM 05-11 grill

Sold

Hey all, putting out a feeling for my 05-11 MGM Grill that has the metal miller symbol, along with a grill craft grill. bought all things on here from separate members but never put it on so i'm thinking of selling it.

sorry for the blurry pictures, phone didnt want to work well.
i have posted on the Southeast FB page as well as craigslist in SC.

I would prefer local for now, if no takers i'll open up for shipping at buyers cost.
Old 02-11-2013, 04:26 PM   #2
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Any scratches, dings or dents?
Old 02-11-2013, 04:29 PM   #3
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Any scratches, dings or dents?
No scratches, was never put on the truck.
Old 02-11-2013, 04:30 PM   #4
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeeton View Post
No scratches, was never put on the truck.
Okay figured I'd just ask cause that question was coming anyways. So is everything brand new?
Old 02-11-2013, 04:32 PM   #5
Bazinga

ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Okay figured I'd just ask cause that question was coming anyways. So is everything brand new?
Grill craft and symbol are new, the grill i think was on the other persons truck for a short while but it looks new.
and yeah someone will ask
Old 02-11-2013, 04:33 PM   #6
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Grill craft and symbol are new, the grill i think was on the other persons truck for a short while but it looks new.
and yeah someone will ask
Okay sounds good!
Old 02-11-2013, 08:19 PM   #7
JK2010 is on a distinguished road

Name: Justin
JK2010's Tacoma Gallery
Whish the grille was white! I want to change out my chrome one that is on there now.
Old 02-11-2013, 08:49 PM   #8
cKcs1 has a spectacular aura aboutcKcs1 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Jameson
cKcs1's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent, I may take the symbol if you will part it out.
Old 02-11-2013, 09:07 PM   #9
Bazinga

ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JK2010 View Post
Whish the grille was white! I want to change out my chrome one that is on there now.
And you're close too, you should just change the whole truck to MGM
Old 02-12-2013, 04:51 AM   #10

JK2010's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
And you're close too, you should just change the whole truck to MGM
Might be easier for you to change your grille to white
Old 02-12-2013, 05:39 AM   #11
Bazinga

ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Might be easier for you to change your grille to white
valid point haha.
Old 02-12-2013, 05:47 AM   #12

JK2010's Tacoma Gallery
Would you be willing to sell just the emblem?
Old 02-12-2013, 05:49 AM   #13
Bazinga

ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Would you be willing to sell just the emblem?
As of now, no. but cKcs1 had first dibs if i go that route.
Old 02-12-2013, 10:02 AM   #15
Bazinga

ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
not looking to part anything out yet, but the grill craft is already screwed into the surrounding, would have to go as a set cause i doubt anyone would want the surrounding with holes in it.
Old 02-12-2013, 01:05 PM   #16
yeslekoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Kelsey
yeslekoma's Tacoma Gallery
That would look great on my '11 MGM that is exactly what I am looking to build myself bc I am broke! PM me if you will part with it for quite a bit less than than $285...and I dont care about the toyota emblem.
Old 02-12-2013, 04:08 PM   #17
Bazinga

ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
TTT
Old 02-12-2013, 08:41 PM   #18
Bazinga

ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
No takers?
Old 02-12-2013, 10:02 PM   #19
PL 4x4 is on a distinguished road

Name: PL
PL 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I'm very interested!!! In fact, I'm fairly certain that I want it. Can you get any better pictures?
Old 02-13-2013, 05:50 AM   #20
Bazinga

ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
all pm's replied