Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: 2013 MGM Sport

Old 02-14-2013, 09:33 AM   #1
Half the strength of ten (microscopic men)
AeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
AeroCooper's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2013 MGM Sport For Sale

SOLD!!!

I am selling my 2013 TRD Sport 4x4 with Tow Package. The truck has less than 6000 miles on it.

No dents, dings or scratches anywhere.

Mods include:
  • 5100s @ 1.75"
  • 17" XD Addicts
  • In channel rain guards
  • WeatherTech floor liners
  • Muth heated signal mirrors with Highlander switch
  • Westin nerf bars
  • Sockmonkeys
  • Hankook Dynapro ATm
  • Lidded rear center console
  • Locking bed cubbies
  • Remote Starter
$28,500 which is not much more than I currently owe on it.

Located in Southern VT/NH

Click my signature for more pics if interested.

Thanks,

-Trey
Old 02-14-2013, 09:36 AM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck, they added a lot of features to the new tacos..
Old 02-15-2013, 03:00 AM   #3
AeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Yes, they did. I had a 2010 before this one and was very surprised at how much better it felt inside and driving.
Old 02-15-2013, 09:34 AM   #4
cotaco05 is a splendid one to beholdcotaco05 is a splendid one to beholdcotaco05 is a splendid one to beholdcotaco05 is a splendid one to beholdcotaco05 is a splendid one to beholdcotaco05 is a splendid one to beholdcotaco05 is a splendid one to behold
Firefighter: Tail boarder
Name: Jeff
cotaco05's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a nice looking truck.

GLWS!
Old 02-25-2013, 08:07 PM   #11
pCp69 is on a distinguished road
pCp69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroCooper View Post
Sale pending.
Damn. Shouldn't have slept on this deal.

Let me know if the deal falls through.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:24 AM   #12
Financing fell though. The buyer is seeking alternative funding, but for now the truck is available again.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:26 AM   #13
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
What are you getting next?
Old 02-26-2013, 10:37 AM   #15
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Well GLWS
Old 03-04-2013, 08:25 AM   #16
Still available since the person that agreed to buy it has decided to go into hiding.
Old 03-08-2013, 10:40 AM   #18
sde780 has a brilliant futuresde780 has a brilliant futuresde780 has a brilliant futuresde780 has a brilliant futuresde780 has a brilliant futuresde780 has a brilliant futuresde780 has a brilliant futuresde780 has a brilliant futuresde780 has a brilliant futuresde780 has a brilliant futuresde780 has a brilliant future
sde780's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a good price!
Old 03-08-2013, 10:56 AM   #19
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
I think it will be an easier sale if you had a chrome grille. I'll graciously send you mine in return for your MGM grille
...and your hood and your bumper...
Bump!
Old 03-08-2013, 12:18 PM   #20
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post
I think it will be an easier sale if you had a chrome grille. I'll graciously send you mine in return for your MGM grille
...and your hood and your bumper...
Bump!
I'll sell them to you for only $29,495 - and I'll though in the rest of the truck for free.