1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS 2007 Tacoma Prerunner double cab

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by Hard Luck, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Feb 15, 2013 at 11:14 AM
    Hard Luck

Hard Luck [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Pete
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma TRD Sport
    lift, cold air intake, jba headers, Boarla, 18" XD wheels, 33" Toyos, billet grille, in cab 110 outlets, 400 watt all the time, bed lights, fog lights anytime
    2007 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner Sport TRD, Dual cab, 2wd, 5ft short bed, 4.0 V6, automatic transmission. 68,186 miles. Tow package. Truck is in perfect shape. interior looks like it did the day I took her off the lot, I have the off road Tacoma rubber mats. the body has no dents, dings or scratches (Does have a few normal wear and tear chips here and there but nothing serious.) oil and oil filter have been changed every 3k miles since day one with Castrol 10w 30 synthetic oil and K&N oil filter. When it hit 50,000 miles I started changing the oil every 5k miles from advice from Toyota. Rear differential was serviced every 30k miles with synthetic to maintain the rear locker. All major scheduled maintenance has been done at Toyota Poway, when I was living in San Diego. I wax it every three months with meguiars carnauba wax, and clay bar it every six months. Doing this has aided in keeping the paint in perfect condition and never needing to buff it. I added a Ottonavi in dash unit that matches all the stock interior. It is awesome and includes a DVD player, CD, MP3, iPod hook up and interface, Navigation, back up camera, bluetooth phone interface, two USB ports in the center console for playing music and video files, I love this unit. I also have the stock head unit and it is included. There is a 110V outlet in the bed and two in the cab. I added bed cargo lights in the bed cubbys. For better gas mileage and performance I added a cold air intake, JBA headers, and a Borla exhaust system all are CARB legal, and installed by Toyota of Poway. I also have the stock air intake and it is included. she has a 3" lift with 18" XD Monster series rims and 33" Toyo open country all terrain tires that have at least 75% tread left and the road hazard warranty through Les Schwab tires and if a tire goes flat they will replace it for life. 5% tint all around, billet grille inserts (not the overlay), black billet antenna( Includes stock antenna). I also have a custom fit $500 car cover, and custom fit sun visor that come with it. Includes Toyota warranty, expires at 100,000 miles or July 26, 2014 whichever comes first and it is transferable. All modifications comply with factory warranty cleared by Toyota of Poway.

The truck has never been in an accident and has a clean title, Carfax report, and a passed SMOG certificate done on February 14, 2013.

Im selling the truck because I have company car that I use and the truck just sits in the garage. This truck really is in perfect shape, everything works perfect and and looks perfect. You will not be disappointed.
    Check it out on Cars.com

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detai...pp=50&feedSegId=28705&aff=national&listType=3

asking $20k obo

Located in Livermore, CA

Thanks

Pete

[​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top