Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Polished Bull Bar SoCal

Old 02-22-2013, 05:55 PM   #1
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
Polished Bull Bar SoCal

Hey guys,
I took off my bull bar off my 2009 in lieu of putting on a nice light bar. It is an off brand that I got from ebay about a year ago. It was about $140 new. It was a polished steel. My truck was caught in a sand storm in the wonderful desert and the front of the truck was sand blasted basically. So this is not in perfect condition. Most of the front side looks like it was prepped for paint. It could be polished back up. Any more questions shoot me a PM.
Will fit 05-11 Tacomas for sure. It may fit other vehicles as well.
Asking: $50 local. I don't think it is worth shipping.

Old 03-03-2013, 05:16 PM   #2
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bump. Any offers? I'll entertain quite a bit.
Old 03-22-2013, 07:39 AM   #3
Still got this thing taking up room in my garage
Old 03-22-2013, 09:29 AM   #4
270wsm is just really nice270wsm is just really nice270wsm is just really nice270wsm is just really nice270wsm is just really nice

Marines:
270wsm's Tacoma Gallery
wish you were closer bump
Old 03-22-2013, 06:04 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by 270wsm View Post
wish you were closer bump
Where in AZ are you?
Old 03-22-2013, 08:57 PM   #6
270wsm is just really nice270wsm is just really nice270wsm is just really nice270wsm is just really nice270wsm is just really nice

Marines:
270wsm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntilehman View Post
Where in AZ are you?
Im in eastern AZ 85941 wht mountains
Old 03-23-2013, 05:12 AM   #7
gladiatorj28 is on a distinguished road

Name: Joe
gladiatorj28's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd
Old 03-23-2013, 07:44 AM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by 270wsm View Post
Im in eastern AZ 85941 wht mountains

If you were phoenix I go there a lot to see family.
Old 03-23-2013, 07:45 AM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladiatorj28 View Post
PM'd
Never got one from you
Old 03-23-2013, 09:34 AM   #10
gladiatorj28 is on a distinguished road

Name: Joe
gladiatorj28's Tacoma Gallery
Try 2, i must have been looking at the eye candy!!!!
Old 03-23-2013, 09:54 AM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladiatorj28 View Post
Try 2, i must have been looking at the eye candy!!!!
PM returned. I love looking at my sig too. ha