Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Kings

Old 02-28-2013, 05:19 PM   #1
Boomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boomtacoma01's Tacoma Gallery
Kings

2.5" 6"travel CO's with 600lb springs (Stock travel application)

I have had these CO's for a while and recently took them off of my 09. My truck is a DD and really doesn't need this for my everyday driving. They DO need a rebuild. If you are interested in them I can get them rebuilt or give you the parts to do it yourself. I ordered the parts a while back from Sonny @ Downsouth. If I get them rebuilt for you I will add the price into the overall asking price for the package within reason. Overall the COs are in pretty good condition with just a few marks in the blue anodized parts. There is no pitting in the stock shafts at all. I took some quick pics and can take some closer, more detailed ones if needed. All parts are included for install on to an 05+ Tacoma: resi mounting brackets, fasteners, 2 rebuild kits, 1 gallon of King oil and the CO's. I even have the King spanner tool (not pictured) included in the packaged deal.

Obviously I would like to do a local deal and avoid shipping these. I can meet within a reasonable distance.

I am asking $800 OBO for the CO's, Rebuild kits and Oil (about 70 bucks brand new) and the King Spanner (brand new)

These are around $1400 brand new

I will ship on buyers dime and will find the safest and least expensive method to get them there.

Oil and rebuild kits

CO's

Not pictured are the Resi brackets w/ hardware and King Spanner tool

Located in Houston TX
Old 02-28-2013, 05:46 PM   #2
javierblue18 is on a distinguished road
Name: javier
javierblue18's Tacoma Gallery
pm
Old 03-01-2013, 06:20 AM   #3
Boomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PM returned

Bump
Old 03-02-2013, 09:37 AM   #4

Bump
Old 03-06-2013, 06:27 PM   #5

Sale pending
Old 03-07-2013, 10:52 AM   #6
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
This is a dam good deal. The rebuild parts alone cost a pretty penny. You're not going to use all the oil as well. You'll have half of that left for future rebuild or rebuilding a set of rears.

$800 This set after a rebuild is worth $1050-$1100 all day
Old 03-08-2013, 04:30 PM   #7

Sold
Old 03-09-2013, 05:35 AM   #8
06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
Just missed this. Headed to Houston tomm too.