LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Maybe For Sale: 2013 4x4 DCSB "Limited" with ReadyLift

Old 03-01-2013, 07:40 PM   #1
imartin is on a distinguished road
imartin's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe For Sale: 2013 4x4 DCSB "Limited" with ReadyLift

Kills me to type this, but I got rid of my 4cyl Tacoma Access Cab and got my dream truck as listed here when I thought for sure I had a new job just 10 miles from home (vs the 55 currently). They went internal for the job at the 12th hour!! Anyway, I need to get back into my 4cyl economical daily commuter that can take the beating on Houston highways. I refuse to tear up this nice truck commuting to work, so driving my Excursion now. Anyway, 2013 4x4, DCSB, 5090 miles, Magnetic Gray, Limited package with navi, JBL, Entune, heated seats, tow pak, chrome tube steps, extra security pak, ReadyLift 2" lift/level kit, XD Series wheesl, Nitto 285/65 R18, TRD Exhaust (since pic, no CIA). No paint work, never wrecked. I am 2nd (local) owner. FLAWLESS!

I would list it for $38,000, but just kind of feeling things out right now on TW. A unique Tacoma, but nice. Would take my equity and get another 2wd Access Cab Tacoma for daily commute.

This sux....
Attached Thumbnails
Maybe For Sale: 2013 4x4 DCSB "Limited" with ReadyLift-img00825.jpg   Maybe For Sale: 2013 4x4 DCSB "Limited" with ReadyLift-img00841.jpg   Maybe For Sale: 2013 4x4 DCSB "Limited" with ReadyLift-img00842.jpg  
Old 03-01-2013, 08:10 PM   #2
mac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud of

Name: Mathew
mac424205's Tacoma Gallery
2nd owner on a 2013????
Old 03-02-2013, 09:52 AM   #3
Rabid Conservative
majorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike in Cali..
majorhavok's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by imartin View Post
Kills me to type this, but I got rid of my 4cyl Tacoma Access Cab and got my dream truck as listed here when I thought for sure I had a new job just 10 miles from home (vs the 55 currently). They went internal for the job at the 12th hour!! Anyway, I need to get back into my 4cyl economical daily commuter that can take the beating on Houston highways. I refuse to tear up this nice truck commuting to work, so driving my Excursion now. Anyway, 2013 4x4, DCSB, 5090 miles, Magnetic Gray, Limited package with navi, JBL, Entune, heated seats, tow pak, chrome tube steps, extra security pak, ReadyLift 2" lift/level kit, XD Series wheesl, Nitto 285/65 R18, TRD Exhaust (since pic, no CIA). No paint work, never wrecked. I am 2nd (local) owner. FLAWLESS!

I would list it for $38,000, but just kind of feeling things out right now on TW. A unique Tacoma, but nice. Would take my equity and get another 2wd Access Cab Tacoma for daily commute.

This sux....
How strange.. so someone is going to buy this and be the third owner for what it would cost OTD to buy it new? GLWS and sorry for the bad news. I personally would sell some of the other cars you mentioned.
Old 03-02-2013, 11:21 AM   #4
imartin's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys. You can not get this truck with ReadyLift, wheels, tires, Limited Package, TRD exhaust for $38K OTD. Yes, someone will be the 3rd owner of a flawless truck. Just a bad circumstance. This truck has been in West Houston since leaving the dealer on 10/30/12. $38,000 OBO. PM's please.
Old 03-03-2013, 06:25 AM   #5
imartin's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 03-03-2013, 06:28 AM   #6
I'll be your huckleberry!
Millertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Iraq vet
Name: David
Millertime187's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking truck!

Bump for nice truck.
Old 03-03-2013, 06:32 AM   #7
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Shitty circumstances OP sorry to hear. GLWS the 38,000 3rd owner is gonna scare some people away I believe. Good looking truck none the less.
Old 03-03-2013, 06:35 AM   #8
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks guys. You can not get this truck with ReadyLift, wheels, tires, Limited Package, TRD exhaust for $38K OTD. Yes, someone will be the 3rd owner of a flawless truck. Just a bad circumstance. This truck has been in West Houston since leaving the dealer on 10/30/12. $38,000 OBO. PM's please.
I'm confident you could get all of that and more for the asking price, however, you can't sell a truck higher than blue book because of aftermarket parts.

You'll be here a year later with a depreciated truck, still waiting for it's third owner.
Old 03-03-2013, 06:45 AM   #9
imartin's Tacoma Gallery
ya, I am hearing that "3rd owner" theme here. Aftermarket is just that, when its just what you are looking for, its great (and often at a great deal), but when you are not, then aftermarket stuff is worthless.

Again, just feeling things out here but would entertain a serious offer. Maybe my job closer to home will materialize before the sale and I'll post good news about keeping it! Sale or job, both could go either way.....

Thanks guys. Much appreciated.
Old 03-03-2013, 02:51 PM   #10
BORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
BORNWILDGUY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginiaBound View Post
I'm confident you could get all of that and more for the asking price, however, you can't sell a truck higher than blue book because of aftermarket parts.

You'll be here a year later with a depreciated truck, still waiting for it's third owner.
Sold my tundra for more than high bluebook so yes it can be done but probably not on here. Needs to try autotrader
Old 03-03-2013, 02:57 PM   #11
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

The OP didn't ask to get his balls busted. He could ask 48k if he wants. You can go down on price but you can't go up.
Old 03-03-2013, 02:59 PM   #12
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Damn guy get out of this thread. He can sell it for what he wants, I'd personally put it back to stock part out & sell it that way. You'll get more money that way.
Old 03-03-2013, 04:01 PM   #13
Badgtho is one of the sharper tools in the shedBadgtho is one of the sharper tools in the shedBadgtho is one of the sharper tools in the shedBadgtho is one of the sharper tools in the shedBadgtho is one of the sharper tools in the shedBadgtho is one of the sharper tools in the shedBadgtho is one of the sharper tools in the shedBadgtho is one of the sharper tools in the shedBadgtho is one of the sharper tools in the shedBadgtho is one of the sharper tools in the shedBadgtho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Badgtho's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck. Take it back to stock. Ask less
Old 03-03-2013, 04:04 PM   #14
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
Well for starters you buy your dream truck only to sell it? Why not just drive your Tacoma and get a smaller car for your commute and keep your truck
Old 03-05-2013, 06:34 PM   #15
imartin's Tacoma Gallery
Well, will get out from underneath a payment and need better mpg for 110mi daily commute. This is too nice of a truck for that. Serious inquiries at $36,500 please. This truck will not disappoint.

Thanks.
Old 03-07-2013, 05:23 PM   #16
imartin's Tacoma Gallery
Surprised I still have this truck. Thought someone here on TW would appreciate it for what it is. Haven't put it on open market yet, but guess I will soon. Price lowered to $36,000. At my bottom now.
Old 03-07-2013, 06:04 PM   #17
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thought someone here on TW would appreciate it for what it is.

Stay patient... *Must not type what I'm thinking*
Old 03-07-2013, 06:16 PM   #18
CaptQuinn is on a distinguished road

Name: Quinn
CaptQuinn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Surprised I still have this truck. Thought someone here on TW would appreciate it for what it is. Haven't put it on open market yet, but guess I will soon. Price lowered to $36,000. At my bottom now.

Focus on what you want, not on what you don't want...

Just sayin.

Good Luck!
Old 03-22-2013, 03:15 PM   #19
imartin's Tacoma Gallery
Bump.

Officially for sale. Local dealer (like a CarMax) has put $35,750 on it. Any takers for a tad bit more before she is gone??????
Old 03-22-2013, 03:18 PM   #20
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexterdog View Post
The OP didn't ask to get his balls busted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Damn guy get out of this thread.
Teehee