Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

aFe Power MagnumFORCE 54-81162 Stage-2 Si PRO 5R Intake System (same as gen1 TRD)

Old 03-01-2013, 08:18 PM   #1
Foxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
aFe Power MagnumFORCE 54-81162 Stage-2 Si PRO 5R Intake System (same as gen1 TRD)

I have this intake for sale... under 5,000 miles on it. The inside of the filter box still looks shiny and new, filter looks clean. It will come will all necessary hardware and a new MAF sensor gasket. Everything is included as when purchased new for $355.

Model 54-81162

For: Toyota FJ 07-09/Tacoma05-11/4Runner03-09 V6-4.0L

SOLD.

Old 03-01-2013, 08:30 PM   #2
If ya ain't first, your last!
CNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really nice
Name: Nate
CNEDEER's Tacoma Gallery
Tempting... Why are ya parting with it if ya don't mind me asking?
Old 03-01-2013, 08:52 PM   #3
Foxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
My brother had to take it off for smog and was too lazy to put it back on i guess.

I guess lazyness is the answer.. not on my part.
Old 03-01-2013, 10:30 PM   #4
If ya ain't first, your last!
CNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really nice
Name: Nate
CNEDEER's Tacoma Gallery
Gotcha. I noticed it says pre-oiled on the box. Does that mean you never have to oil it again or do you have to every once in a while??
Old 03-01-2013, 10:37 PM   #5
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
It's like a K&N you have to clean and re oil every xxxx miles. It's good to go how it is though with the low miles on the filter.