Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: '05 front bumper cover silver Phx AZ

Old 03-02-2013, 08:07 PM   #1
Spitfire is a jewel in the roughSpitfire is a jewel in the roughSpitfire is a jewel in the rough
Navy: Surface Warfare
Spitfire's Tacoma Gallery
FS: '05 front bumper cover silver Phx AZ

Put my Allpro expedition bumper on. I have the stock front bumper cover for sale. Its in great shape, the whole front was repainted last year after a sandstorm. PM me your number if interested and I will text pics.

Unpainted new from Toyota they are $250. Asking $125
Located in the West Valley Phoenix AZ.
Old 03-16-2013, 07:18 PM   #2
toyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Grunt
Name: Eric
toyohtadude's Tacoma Gallery
Any idea on what shipping would be to 03801? Interested! Thanks!
Old 04-05-2013, 04:11 PM   #4
Spitfire is a jewel in the roughSpitfire is a jewel in the roughSpitfire is a jewel in the rough
Navy: Surface Warfare
Spitfire's Tacoma Gallery
Sold.