Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

looking to buy a 2013 stock navigation unit

Old 03-04-2013, 11:46 AM   #1
AndWho is on a distinguished road
Name: Andy
AndWho's Tacoma Gallery
looking to buy a 2013 stock navigation unit

I just purchased a Tacoma unfortunately the 6 speed stick didn't have this option. so maybe some one got it and maybe looking to get rid of theirs?

let me know?
thanks
Old 03-04-2013, 12:08 PM   #3
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
I'm guessin the OP has the regular touch screen?
If so it's not just plug and play
Old 03-04-2013, 12:50 PM   #4
AndWho's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah mine didnt come with the navigation unit. I also understand its not a plag and play. Im ok with doing some wiring and what not to keep the stock look. =]
Old 03-04-2013, 12:57 PM   #5
Pay it Forward
Graham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant future

Graham's Tacoma Gallery
Why would the navigation unit not come with a 6 spd manual?
Old 03-04-2013, 12:58 PM   #6
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
It's alot of wiring lol... since you don't have the jbl system you have to intergrsste the jbl amp to make the head unit work. And I forgot what else as well
Old 03-04-2013, 01:00 PM   #7
AndWho's Tacoma Gallery
I have no idea but its not an option. Supposedly. I looked on the toyota site buid your tacoma. Aso spoke with the dealer about it. Unless they lied to get me to buy that one i dont know. It does how ever take the navagation option away on the website when you're building it.
Old 03-04-2013, 01:04 PM   #8
Pay it Forward
Graham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant future

Graham's Tacoma Gallery
Weird why that wouldn't be an option?

Sometimes the way that some options are available for one set up and are not for another just make no sense to me.
Old 03-04-2013, 01:30 PM   #9
doubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nice

doubletaco's Tacoma Gallery
You can't get the nav in a the sport package for the 2013. 2012 you could get nav in the sport package. Don't know why Toyota didn't make it a option.