LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Pelfreybilt 2012+ Front Hybrid Bumpers

Old 03-04-2013, 06:39 PM   #21
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DdayIsNear View Post
If I choose no fog light cutout now, but wanted to add in future, it would not be an issue to make a cutout for led , right?
There are no fog light cutouts on the hybrid. There are tabs for them however. The led bar cutout must be added at time of order, adding later would be a pita
Old 03-04-2013, 06:39 PM   #22
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
I'll start a thread for you guys if Tyler wants haha
Old 03-04-2013, 06:41 PM   #24
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
I'll start a thread for you guys if Tyler wants haha
Go for it, remember its only 2012+ right now. Gauge interest, ill hook it up.
Old 03-04-2013, 06:43 PM   #25
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
If I get in on the GB for the 2012, can I just wait until the 2011's come out and have the reflected price? Or be the model for em
Old 03-04-2013, 06:43 PM   #26
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
Go for it, remember its only 2012+ right now. Gauge interest, ill hook it up.
Roger that, Give me a min I'll pm you the link
Old 03-04-2013, 06:45 PM   #27

Am I stating if enough interest is there you will extend it to 05-13 or do you want to just do 12 plus or you want me to wait till you build the 05+ one?
Old 03-04-2013, 06:46 PM   #28
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Am I stating if enough interest is there you will extend it to 05-13 or do you want to just do 12 plus or you want me to wait till you build the 05+ one?
Please wait til I have the 05-11's to include them, I'm picky and they need to be prefect before ill put one on a customers truck
Old 03-04-2013, 06:47 PM   #29

Quote:
Please wait til I have the 05-11's to include them, I'm picky and they need to be prefect before ill put one on a customers truck
Roger that, you want me to include they may be added?
Old 03-04-2013, 06:47 PM   #30
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That way maybe we get more orders and more discounts
Old 03-04-2013, 07:05 PM   #32

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...ml#post6536935
Old 03-04-2013, 07:47 PM   #33
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Tyler, what's the word on the '05s hybrids? I was going to order with Bruteforce, but he has a 6 week lead right now...any chance you'll be doing these anytime soon?
Old 03-04-2013, 07:50 PM   #34
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
Tyler, what's the word on the '05s hybrids? I was going to order with Bruteforce, but he has a 6 week lead right now...any chance you'll be doing these anytime soon?
Ill be doing the full plate version for the 05-11's in 2-3 weeks. Ill get your truck in right after to make the hybrid version, ill make it worth your while to be the guinea pig. Of course I would be stoked to get your business but if you were to lock one down with Billy @ Bruteforce I would totally understand. He does great work and is a really good dude.
Old 03-06-2013, 10:39 AM   #36
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

This is what the hybrid with center hoop looks like

Old 03-06-2013, 11:13 AM   #37
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great
Old 03-06-2013, 12:19 PM   #38
Escape Artist
Tacomated is on a distinguished road
Name: Ted
Tacomated's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This is what the hybrid with center hoop looks like

What's it weigh?
Old 03-06-2013, 01:16 PM   #39
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomated View Post
What's it weigh?

Right at 100lbs with center hoop option
Old 03-06-2013, 06:34 PM   #40
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
What is this wet substance within my loins?

As always, outstanding product Tyler!