Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Camburg Ball Joint UCA's

Old 03-10-2013, 11:08 PM   #1
eAreEyeSee is one of the sharper tools in the shedeAreEyeSee is one of the sharper tools in the shedeAreEyeSee is one of the sharper tools in the shedeAreEyeSee is one of the sharper tools in the shedeAreEyeSee is one of the sharper tools in the shedeAreEyeSee is one of the sharper tools in the shedeAreEyeSee is one of the sharper tools in the shedeAreEyeSee is one of the sharper tools in the shedeAreEyeSee is one of the sharper tools in the shedeAreEyeSee is one of the sharper tools in the shedeAreEyeSee is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
eAreEyeSee's Tacoma Gallery
Camburg Ball Joint UCA's

SOLD
Old 03-10-2013, 11:13 PM   #3
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
GLWS
Old 03-11-2013, 12:11 PM   #5
TACOsupremacy is on a distinguished road

Name: Gaven
TACOsupremacy's Tacoma Gallery
I was wondering, how are these ucas using the oem ball joints?? I need to get a pair ASAP but the other ones are a lot more pricey...
Old 03-11-2013, 12:25 PM   #6
eAreEyeSee is one of the sharper tools in the shedeAreEyeSee is one of the sharper tools in the shedeAreEyeSee is one of the sharper tools in the shedeAreEyeSee is one of the sharper tools in the shedeAreEyeSee is one of the sharper tools in the shedeAreEyeSee is one of the sharper tools in the shedeAreEyeSee is one of the sharper tools in the shedeAreEyeSee is one of the sharper tools in the shedeAreEyeSee is one of the sharper tools in the shedeAreEyeSee is one of the sharper tools in the shedeAreEyeSee is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Not sure I understand what your asking. How are as in how did i like them, or how are they made to use the oem ball joints?

I liked them a lot. they didn't hit the coils when fully extended like the oem arms. The truck also seems to track better while driving. I didn't want to wander like with the oem arms.
Old 03-11-2013, 12:27 PM   #7
all emails and pm's have been answered
Old 03-11-2013, 12:35 PM   #8
TACOsupremacy is on a distinguished road

Name: Gaven
TACOsupremacy's Tacoma Gallery
Yes how did you like them... Thanks for answering my question... Will look into getting these
Old 03-12-2013, 10:17 AM   #11
ddurant is on a distinguished road
ddurant's Tacoma Gallery
Good deal I just payed 430 for mine through camburg. I think they are also coming out with a dust cap for the top. They put a prototype on mine that makes them look a lot more appealing.
Old 03-12-2013, 06:31 PM   #12
PMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PMK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddurant View Post
Good deal I just payed 430 for mine through camburg. I think they are also coming out with a dust cap for the top. They put a prototype on mine that makes them look a lot more appealing.

What's up with that, they are $399 at full retail for the arms alone. Did they install ball joints for that price also? If so, new arms and new Toyota oem ball joints $430 is a steal.

For this ad, used arms and ball joints this is not a bad deal.

Would have been nice if he accepted my offer, but it is what it is.

So it goes to the top.

PK
Old 03-12-2013, 11:10 PM   #13
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddurant View Post
Do u have a pic of the proto type.....think they got the idea from mine? They were PMing awhile back!
Old 03-15-2013, 05:53 PM   #15
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
Do u have a pic of the proto type.....think they got the idea from mine? They were PMing awhile back!
Do you have a pic of yours? I have the same uca's and dust caps would be nice.

Bump for awesome uca's!
Old 03-15-2013, 08:53 PM   #18
Benjamin Newman
Btnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Benjamin
Btnewman's Tacoma Gallery
Edit, never mind. upon closer Inspection, I was hoping they were uniball style. I just got excited
Old 03-17-2013, 06:10 PM   #19
MGMAddict is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
MGMAddict's Tacoma Gallery
Are these still available?