Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

+++WTB: Headlights, okay condition!

Old 03-13-2013, 04:51 PM   #1
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
+++WTB: Headlights, okay condition!

Looking for some lights, as I have none! Sold the retros, deal that included stock headlights fell through, now I need em! Not looking to pay much, I'm just gonna sell the truck once it's parted out! Locally preferred, unless its a sweet deal on a shipped set!
THANKS!