LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Feeler FS BAMF Sliders Dbl cab LB Bolt on fill plates kickout powdercoated

Old 03-14-2013, 10:55 AM   #1
mmm Tacos
Swordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of light

Swordknives's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD!! Feeler FS BAMF Sliders Dbl cab LB Bolt on fill plates kickout powdercoated

SOLD!!
OK so I got my sliders from the BAMF buy and there was a mistake made and they dont fit my truck. They will fit a Dbl Cab Long bed 4x4.

They have every option they are powder coated have the fill plates and are bolt on. Comes with all the hardware to mount to and fully support your truck.

Price is $650 which is what I paid. I even help you install when you pick them up.

No shipping (would cost a fortune!) pick up only Located in SoCal OC

Some photos of them next to truck (alignment is off because they are on jack stands but you get the idea.)

PM or email my email is my username @cox.net

There was a scuff from shipping on one of the sliders but it has been corrected.
Old 03-14-2013, 11:02 AM   #3
2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
2ski4life7's Tacoma Gallery
Is your truck a prerunner?
Old 03-14-2013, 03:05 PM   #4
mmm Tacos
Swordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of light

Swordknives's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 2013 Prerunner and that is why they dont fit. You can make it work with basic tools but I didnt want to have to make it work.

The issue is that one of the mounting plates runs into where our drive shaft support is riveted to the frame. you can grind out 2 of the rivets and replace them with bolts. Or enlarge the holes on the mounting plate and drill new ones.

The resolution I have with Jerry is that I can sell this set (which I did) and I can but a new set that he will fab onto a Prerunner to bypass any fitment issues.