Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Front/Rear Bumper and Misc Parts

Old 03-14-2013, 01:38 PM   #1
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Front/Rear Bumper and Misc Parts

Installed my Front and Rear Relentless bumpers so I've got the take off parts sitting in the garage.

The good: Cheap - I put prices...but everything is OBO - I'd really like to see someone get some use outta these instead of just getting thrown in the trash.

The bad: Used parts...and not always used gently. And they are all large, therefore shipping will be $$$$.

Front Bumper COVER - Rad Red - SOLD

Front Bumper - Never been run into anything - Just muddy/dirty from offroading - NO hardware. Make and offer - consider shipping when making an offer.
Front Tie Down mount - 5 bucks + shipping
Center Support - 5 bucks + shipping

Stock Tire Hanger - SOLD

Rear Bumper - SOLD

Stock Hitch - SOLD

I'm willing to clean, attempt to smooth damage, prime,paint, etc but I am not a professional.

Thanks for looking.
Old 03-16-2013, 04:01 PM   #2
ekapec is on a distinguished road
Name: Erik
ekapec's Tacoma Gallery
rear bumper

how much for the rear bumper to mass? I just dinged my chrome bumper and hate chrome...its now rusting. You think its possible to have someone paint up the scratches? or are they real deep?
Old 03-22-2013, 06:43 AM   #3
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekapec View Post
how much for the rear bumper to mass? I just dinged my chrome bumper and hate chrome...its now rusting. You think its possible to have someone paint up the scratches? or are they real deep?
Sorry I missed this - My zip is 70056 and the rear bumper is about 14 inches by 18 inches by 70 inches including the hitch. It's metal, so I think it's all just paint damage and should be repairable - but I'm not an expert.

All parts are still available, and I really want them out of my garage!!!
Old 03-22-2013, 07:14 AM   #4
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have the plastic bump caps that hide the hitch bolts?
Old 03-22-2013, 07:18 AM   #5
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have the stock jack handle? My bros truck didn't come with it. He has nothing to let his spare down with.
Old 03-22-2013, 07:51 AM   #10
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
LOL- Sorry guys. Taco- I don't think I have the caps. Sand - Let me check w/ my buddy and I'll let you know.
That's cool, got rid of uhaul hitch and will be picking up oem hitch soon and gonna be needing those so just scrounging thru bumper threads.
Old 03-22-2013, 07:53 AM   #11
abides.

Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
That's cool, got rid of uhaul hitch and will be picking up oem hitch soon and gonna be needing those so just scrounging thru bumper threads.
I've got one more place they might be, but I'm not sure what kinda shape they are in. If I find them - I'll let ya know.
Old 03-22-2013, 06:47 PM   #12
Sje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate
Name: Sean
Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a good man!
Old 03-26-2013, 04:46 PM   #17
Vidmon88 has much to be proud ofVidmon88 has much to be proud ofVidmon88 has much to be proud ofVidmon88 has much to be proud ofVidmon88 has much to be proud ofVidmon88 has much to be proud ofVidmon88 has much to be proud ofVidmon88 has much to be proud ofVidmon88 has much to be proud of
Law Enforcement: Federal
Name: Alex
Vidmon88's Tacoma Gallery
GLWS!!
Old 03-27-2013, 07:22 AM   #20
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
If this helps i shipped a rear bumper, but the cover only, and the qoute from greyhound was between 75-90 anywhere in the country, i think ups was over 200