Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: Stock D/S Mirror arm (broken glass etc ok, only need arm that bolts to truck)

Old 03-14-2013, 12:41 PM   #1
Fox 21 Alpha is one of the sharper tools in the shedFox 21 Alpha is one of the sharper tools in the shedFox 21 Alpha is one of the sharper tools in the shedFox 21 Alpha is one of the sharper tools in the shedFox 21 Alpha is one of the sharper tools in the shedFox 21 Alpha is one of the sharper tools in the shedFox 21 Alpha is one of the sharper tools in the shedFox 21 Alpha is one of the sharper tools in the shedFox 21 Alpha is one of the sharper tools in the shedFox 21 Alpha is one of the sharper tools in the shedFox 21 Alpha is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Fox 21 Alpha's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Stock D/S Mirror arm (broken glass etc ok, only need arm that bolts to truck)

Got my mirror clipped yesterday and it broken pretty clean at the arm. I want to do the 4runner mirror swap this summer, so its kinda stupid to get it replaced with a new tacoma mirror then have to buy the 4runner mirror. But from reading through the threads I need the stock mirror arm, which I imagine they're referring to the little nub that bolts to the truck and the rest of the mirror sits and bolts on. If you need pics let me know and I'll get to the bottom of it.

Needless to say I don't care what condition the mirror glass or motor or cover is in, I just need the arm. Thanks.