LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: 06 chrome grille-very nice condition

Old 03-14-2013, 02:38 PM   #1
Motorshooter
Motorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of light

Navy: IC2 SS
Motorshooter's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 06 chrome grille-very nice condition

Chrome grille from an-06. Very nice condition-a couple of rock chips on chrome, comes with an extra front emblem. Tabs are in place
I purchased this from tylermhoward a while back to make a satoshi grill for my 07. I'm now restoring another car so I don't have time to fab the grille.
Its yours for $65.00-SHIPPED to the lower 48 only.
-You can put your own color surround on after your remove the chrome surround...very easy
-Drop me a PM

Old 03-15-2013, 09:46 AM   #2
Motorshooter
Motorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of light

TTT-that price includes shipping to the lower 48....not a bad deal
Old 03-15-2013, 10:23 AM   #3
casrfr224 is on a distinguished road
Army: drill
Name: joe
casrfr224's Tacoma Gallery
ill take it. you do paypal?
Old 03-16-2013, 07:39 AM   #4
Motorshooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by casrfr224 View Post
I dropped you a PM on payment.
Old 03-16-2013, 08:16 AM   #5
Motorshooter

FYI, I'm not set up to do paypal.
-casrfr24 is first in line on this grille.
Old 03-18-2013, 05:18 AM   #6
Motorshooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by casrfr224 View Post
You were first in line, waiting to hear back from you.
Old 03-19-2013, 05:25 AM   #7
Motorshooter

OK folks, here’s the deal. The first potential buyer has dropped out. I haven’t heard back from the second potential buyer and he resides in HI-the additional shipping costs would be a killer.
If you want the grille the cost is $65.00 shipped. I don’t do PayPal; payment will be with a United States Postal Money order-available from your local post office. I have dropped the price of the grille to $65.00-since you have to pay about $3.00 for the money order.

If you want to pick up the grille, I live in Northern VA and the cost is $50.00, plus a sixer of New Castle Ale.

The grille is boxed up and ready to ship. I need the room in my garage so this thing has to go.
Thanks!
Old 03-22-2013, 12:00 PM   #8
Motorshooter

Sold!-pending payment