Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: JP Metal Fab Bed Tie Down Brackets - $45 shipped

Old 03-16-2013, 01:07 PM   #1
biborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to behold
Name: Stephen
biborado's Tacoma Gallery
FS: JP Metal Fab Bed Tie Down Brackets - $45 shipped

JP Metal Fab Bed Tie Down Brackets for '05-'13 Tacoma bed rails.

Quality parts really stiffened up the bed and made an excellent mounting point for my bike.

$45 Shipped SOLD

Old 03-16-2013, 02:10 PM   #2
marchev90 is on a distinguished road

Name: Tony
marchev90's Tacoma Gallery
Those are awesome! I will be ordering very soon as bike season is right around the corner.
Old 03-16-2013, 02:29 PM   #3
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 03-16-2013, 09:43 PM   #4
60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future

Army:
Name: Sean
60driver's Tacoma Gallery
Next if not sold
Old 03-16-2013, 11:07 PM   #5
Desert Warrior
TX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: SHANE
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
Ooh i like those.. Next after the next lol i was just in SD too!
Old 03-16-2013, 11:19 PM   #6
biborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to behold
Name: Stephen
biborado's Tacoma Gallery
Sale pending
Old 03-16-2013, 11:31 PM   #7
Valsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brian
Valsmere's Tacoma Gallery
Dam missed again
Old 03-18-2013, 09:49 PM   #8
TacoKTMHauler is on a distinguished road
TacoKTMHauler's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys. Long time lurker on the site and have learned a ton about my truck thanks to some of you guys! This is my first post because I saw these JP brackets.

I haul a dirtbike or two in my taco and have been kinda freaking out with the way the bed flexes. I had to ask you guys if the brackets really work?

I googled jp metal fab and noticed they sell on eBay. I'm going to buy a pair if someone could confirm they are worth it.

Thanks in advance if someone could provide some personal experience about these brackets?
Old 03-18-2013, 10:45 PM   #9
Agro has much to be proud ofAgro has much to be proud ofAgro has much to be proud ofAgro has much to be proud ofAgro has much to be proud ofAgro has much to be proud ofAgro has much to be proud ofAgro has much to be proud ofAgro has much to be proud of
Agro's Tacoma Gallery
They look like it will help distribute the load to both rails. However, why not just do this (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-bed-pics.html) directly to the torx bolts which go through the plastic/composite bed to the frame. Solid. Cheap.
Old 03-19-2013, 11:22 AM   #10
TacoKTMHauler is on a distinguished road
TacoKTMHauler's Tacoma Gallery
I noticed in my old truck that a wider angle on the tie-downs keeps bikes more stable. Mounting the tie-downs at the top of the bed makes for a wider angle then using the floor.

I am also concerned about the flexing in the front of the bed. Either these brackets or possibly a bed buddy seems to be the way to go for my application.

Thanks for the info. I may do those d-rings as well, they could be used for all kinds of stuff.