Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Black Spyder Projector, Halo Headlights

Old 03-18-2013, 09:55 AM   #1
dylanmiller21 is on a distinguished road
dylanmiller21's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Black Spyder Projector, Halo Headlights

I bought these lights about 2 months ago for $225. About 1 month ago i installed them and havent had any issues. Iam selling them because i just ordered the FXR retrofit kit...stoked!!
I will include 6000k low beam, 4300k high beams, and ballasts. You will not need to buy anything else. The lights have not one scratch on them.
I am asking $200 due to condition of headlights and since iam including better bulbs and ballasts then the lights came with. Ill post pics later. Im in SoCal so pickup is cool, but i can work with shipping.
Old 03-18-2013, 10:12 AM   #3
Lone Star Club
whahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jimbob
whahahajr's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-18-2013, 10:15 AM   #4
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Subd
Old 03-18-2013, 10:17 AM   #5
baja tacoma 06 is just really nicebaja tacoma 06 is just really nicebaja tacoma 06 is just really nicebaja tacoma 06 is just really nice
Name: Jorge
baja tacoma 06's Tacoma Gallery
what do they look like?
Old 03-18-2013, 01:02 PM   #7
how do you upload pics
Old 03-19-2013, 11:26 AM   #8
CDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
CDSurfPhotography's Tacoma Gallery
Where in SoCal?
Old 03-19-2013, 11:28 AM   #9
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/new...rum-posts.html

Lol mods must be being nice..
Old 03-19-2013, 11:50 AM   #10
ST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
From what he described, I have the same lights. The pattern is pretty good and they adjust a lot better then stock. Plus they look cooooooool!!

I'd recommend running a bead of silicone along the seal for moisture purposes though.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Black Spyder Projector, Halo Headlights-image.jpg  
Old 03-19-2013, 11:51 AM   #11
ST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry about the crooked picture. I don't know why it is like that. It's normal in my phone.
Old 03-19-2013, 01:06 PM   #12
Search: FS: spyder projector halo headlights
Its a new thread with pictures of the lights on my truck