Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Rear suspension and misc

Old 03-18-2013, 12:38 PM   #1
Enders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Ben
Enders Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Rear suspension and misc

I recently upgraded to some expo springs and have some goodies to part with. I'm on my phone but I expect to have pics up in the morning

Icon 3 leaf AAL pack with 13k miles of use. New retail is $200, I'm looking for $100 + shipping.

2011 offroad stock leaves. Make it worth my time to send them to you and they are yours. Otherwise they are scrap. 20k on them.

All pro axle relocation plate, 1/2" block pushes axle back by 3/4" to help keep oversized tires from eating the front of the wheel well/fender flare during compression and wrap situations. Can be turned around to move axle forward if you need it. 5K on them. Retails $30. I'm looking for $10 + shipping.

1- 265/70R16 BFGoodrich Rugged Trail. One year old, 0 miles. Was mounted to spare. $75 +shipping

DCSB stock exhaust $25 VA/NC only.

Stock TRD OR suspension, 7k miles. $50 + shipping.

Stock head unit, non JBL, 6 disk, supports steering wheel controls and Satellite radio. $15 + packaging + shipping. Can skimp on the packaging at buyers request without guarantees.
Old 03-18-2013, 01:12 PM   #2
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'd
Old 03-18-2013, 01:14 PM   #3
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
shipping for Icon 3 leaf aal to 17007?
Old 03-18-2013, 01:43 PM   #5
Enders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
PM's replied. I'll work on shipping quotes over the next couple of days.
Old 03-18-2013, 01:47 PM   #6
tosaw is on a distinguished road
tosaw's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take the radio
Old 03-18-2013, 02:07 PM   #7
RKTaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Royce
RKTaco's Tacoma Gallery
The 2011 stock springs is that a 2+1=3 leaf pack or 3+1=4 leaf pack?

And shipping quote on the AAL to 14624 please! If you don't already get a deal.
Old 03-18-2013, 02:17 PM   #8
Señor Fresco
DannyBFresco is on a distinguished road

Name: Danny
DannyBFresco's Tacoma Gallery
next in line for the icon AAL, shipping to 91345. thanks!
Old 03-18-2013, 03:11 PM   #9

Law Enforcement:
AAL's are pending.
Radio may be as well.
Old 03-18-2013, 03:18 PM   #10
max2 is on a distinguished road

Name: Gary
max2's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take the AAL's if your pending deal falls through and will need shipping quote to 88312.
Old 03-18-2013, 03:20 PM   #11
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
shipping for Icon 3 leaf aal to 17007?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RKTaco View Post
The 2011 stock springs is that a 2+1=3 leaf pack or 3+1=4 leaf pack?

And shipping quote on the AAL to 14624 please! If you don't already get a deal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by max2 View Post
I'll take the AAL's if your pending deal falls through and will need shipping quote to 88312.
Alright so 2nd, 3rd, and 4th in line if the deal falls thru
Old 03-27-2013, 05:47 PM   #12

Law Enforcement:
Aal pack and OEM springs are sold