Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Yakima complete roof rack

Old 03-18-2013, 06:02 PM   #1
aclauver is a name known to allaclauver is a name known to allaclauver is a name known to allaclauver is a name known to allaclauver is a name known to allaclauver is a name known to all

Marines:
Name: adam
aclauver's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Yakima complete roof rack

1 year old, Yakima complete roof rack for over the cab. Bars, Q clips, pads, locks, fairing (currently has some stickers on it, outdoor gear companies). Just ordered a camper shell with thule racks on it, I have no need for 4 bars on top of my truck. Located in Asheville, NC.

Brand new it was 475. Id like to see half of that or a close offer.

Thanks!
Old 03-18-2013, 06:04 PM   #2
frog
jamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
you have to post pics of the actual item per forum rules
Old 03-18-2013, 06:04 PM   #3
aclauver is a name known to allaclauver is a name known to allaclauver is a name known to allaclauver is a name known to allaclauver is a name known to allaclauver is a name known to all

Marines:
Pictures are on my profile page, I also have a Kobalt slim, silver tool box I will be selling as well. The lid when you open it has about 30 stickers. PM me for pics.
Old 03-18-2013, 06:06 PM   #4

Marines:
jamtoz, i apologize, I was unaware of the rules.

Old 03-18-2013, 06:08 PM   #5
frog
jamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
no worries man
GLWS
Old 03-19-2013, 07:06 AM   #6
LizellaFella has a spectacular aura aboutLizellaFella has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: AF Civil Service, Marines and US Army Reserve/DA
Name: Eddie
LizellaFella's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 03-19-2013, 04:57 PM   #7

Marines:
Rack has been sold. Thanks everyone for looking!