Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Long Tube Headers For Sale

Old 03-18-2013, 07:56 PM   #1
TRON is on a distinguished road

TRON's Tacoma Gallery
Long Tube Headers For Sale

Doug Thorley Long Tube Headers For Sale:

Have about 9,000 miles on them and they fit my 2008 tacoma sport.
The o2 simulator is included...
350.00 + shipping

Long Tube Headers For Sale-headers-001.jpg
Old 03-18-2013, 08:01 PM   #2
Tacomayco
Tacomayco will become famous soon enoughTacomayco will become famous soon enough

Name: Michael
Tacomayco's Tacoma Gallery
Will you be interested in trading for some 4.10 gears? Rings and Pinions.
Old 03-18-2013, 08:11 PM   #3
casrfr224 is on a distinguished road
Army: drill
Name: joe
casrfr224's Tacoma Gallery
why you getting rid of them?
Old 03-18-2013, 08:30 PM   #4
Alexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
Alexb03's Tacoma Gallery
did you notice much of a power increase? very interested!
Old 03-19-2013, 08:28 AM   #5
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Any trades? How much do you want shipped to 93455?
Old 03-19-2013, 03:32 PM   #6

TRON's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexb03 View Post
Yes, but don't take my word for it... There are many dyno graphs on the web out there stating these headers do in fact add performance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by casrfr224 View Post
why you getting rid of them?
I bought some new headers that have the bung for the afr sensors in the collector rather than the primary.
Old 03-20-2013, 06:10 PM   #7
Kuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really nice

EMS: Emt-I
Name: Ian
Kuhl29's Tacoma Gallery
super tempted... aren't these illegal in California, though??
Old 03-20-2013, 07:17 PM   #8
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuhl29 View Post
super tempted... aren't these illegal in California, though??

That's why you pay for the "supreme" smog job
Old 03-20-2013, 10:13 PM   #9
Kuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really nice

Kuhl29's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
hahaha, you tell me where to find one of those, compa.
Old 03-20-2013, 11:49 PM   #10
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuhl29 View Post
hahaha, you tell me where to find one of those, compa.
I've got connects

haha compa I like that
Old 03-20-2013, 11:51 PM   #11
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
fuck that woulda helped me.....3 trips to the smog station and still have not gotten my dads truck smogged.....1st its the cat...then its the intake....then its the programmer... FUCK CA

on a side note...i want headers... to bad im broke right now ):
Old 03-21-2013, 01:51 PM   #12

TRON's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
fuck that woulda helped me.....3 trips to the smog station and still have not gotten my dads truck smogged.....1st its the cat...then its the intake....then its the programmer... FUCK CA

on a side note...i want headers... to bad im broke right now ):
FWIW... Colorado has emissions test as well. My truck passes since I still have my factory y-pipe which has two cats. Also, installing these headers are perfect fit solid bolt -on. You can swap these with the factory exhaust manifolds very easily.
Old 03-22-2013, 12:33 AM   #15
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
pretty sure the 2012 ones are different
Old 03-22-2013, 12:39 AM   #16
Blasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blasphemous's Tacoma Gallery
2012s are different.
Old 03-22-2013, 12:40 AM   #17
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
yeah different design to be more efficient
Old 03-22-2013, 12:46 AM   #18
Dank Tank
Blacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Blacktacoma23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRON View Post
FWIW... Colorado has emissions test as well. My truck passes since I still have my factory y-pipe which has two cats. Also, installing these headers are perfect fit solid bolt -on. You can swap these with the factory exhaust manifolds very easily.
^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexb03 View Post
From 3K up is pretty nice! low end loss was pretty minimal.

GLWS!
Old 03-22-2013, 05:08 AM   #19

Kuhl29's Tacoma Gallery
If these are still here when I get paid from my lawsuit, I'm on it. But I doubt they will be....GLWS