Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2013 limited wheels for sale or trade

Old 03-21-2013, 11:39 AM   #1
bibber is on a distinguished road
Name: B.A.
bibber's Tacoma Gallery
2013 limited wheels for sale or trade

Just bought a 2013 Taco limited. I Love everything about the truck except the 18" chrome wheels. Would like to sell or trade them for a set of 18" toyota aluminum wheels. I'm thinking $1,200.00 with the tires but will consider all offers, I'm in VA.
Attached Thumbnails
2013 limited wheels for sale or trade-photo.jpg  
Old 03-21-2013, 11:52 AM   #3
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
They are aluminum IIRC, they have plastic covers over them & don't look too shabby when they are removed.
Old 03-21-2013, 12:34 PM   #4
bibber's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, I'll take a look.
Old 03-21-2013, 12:35 PM   #5
bibber's Tacoma Gallery
OK added tge price, trying to fiqure out how to add Pic.
Old 03-21-2013, 12:36 PM   #6
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bibber View Post
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/new...rum-posts.html
Old 03-21-2013, 12:40 PM   #7
AKA ::1
127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 12th TIS
127.0.0.1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
drag pic to imgur,

click edit,

upload,

resize to [800xdoesn't-matter],

save,

post BBcode in your thread
Old 03-21-2013, 05:17 PM   #8
Texoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Machinist Mate NEC 4283
Name: Chris(Topher)
Texoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
They are aluminum IIRC, they have plastic covers over them & don't look too shabby when they are removed.
Quote:
Thanks, I'll take a look.
If you decide that you want to take the plastic covers off, I will trade you my spare(the one with the cover already off) that has 0 miles on it, for one of your rims with the plastic cover on it. I will be in Virginia the second week of May.
Old 03-23-2013, 07:43 AM   #9
saf023 is just really nicesaf023 is just really nicesaf023 is just really nicesaf023 is just really nice
Marines:
saf023's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just bought a 2013 Taco limited. I Love everything about the truck except the 18" chrome wheels. Would like to sell or trade them for a set of 18" toyota aluminum wheels. I'm thinking $1,200.00 with the tires but will consider all offers, I'm in VA.
Bibber, I actually like the 18" chrome wheels. Not sure where in Virginia you are located but it would be no more than a day trip from where I am in Marylands making for an easy transaction. I don't have 18" wheels to trade but I'm also not in a hurry. If we worked something out you could take the time you needed to find replacement wheels.

Ideally, I'd be looking for the wheels, tires, and sensors so that I could benefit from the factory balance. This would allow me to take my wheels off and just slap your wheels on. I'd be interested in making an offer but would first need to know what you is included.

Thanks!
Old 03-23-2013, 07:53 AM   #10
SOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Helicopter Pilot - RVN
SOSHeloPilot's Tacoma Gallery
. . . Sub'd
Old 03-23-2013, 07:54 AM   #11
Drew1287 is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: Firefighter
Name: Drew
Drew1287's Tacoma Gallery
Are you looking to trade for TSS package wheels?
Old 03-23-2013, 04:58 PM   #12
bibber's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texoma View Post
If you decide that you want to take the plastic covers off, I will trade you my spare(the one with the cover already off) that has 0 miles on it, for one of your rims with the plastic cover on it. I will be in Virginia the second week of May.
Trying to sell wheels and tires together Texoma, we'll see how it goes. Thanks
Old 03-23-2013, 04:58 PM   #13
bibber's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew1287 View Post
Are you looking to trade for TSS package wheels?
No but thnks
Old 03-23-2013, 04:59 PM   #14
bibber's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOSHeloPilot View Post
. . . Sub'd
Im old and out of touch, dont know what this post means??
Old 03-23-2013, 05:02 PM   #15
bibber's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by saf023 View Post
Bibber, I actually like the 18" chrome wheels. Not sure where in Virginia you are located but it would be no more than a day trip from where I am in Marylands making for an easy transaction. I don't have 18" wheels to trade but I'm also not in a hurry. If we worked something out you could take the time you needed to find replacement wheels.

Ideally, I'd be looking for the wheels, tires, and sensors so that I could benefit from the factory balance. This would allow me to take my wheels off and just slap your wheels on. I'd be interested in making an offer but would first need to know what you is included.

Thanks!
That might work, I was wanting to sell wheels and tires and find some I like better. Not sure about the sensors?? Can you clue me in on that?
Old 03-23-2013, 05:04 PM   #16
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
It means he is subscribing to your thread.
Another way to subscribe is click thread tools at the top and click subscribe.
Old 03-23-2013, 05:21 PM   #17
bibber's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joneill03 View Post
It means he is subscribing to your thread.
Another way to subscribe is click thread tools at the top and click subscribe.
OK THNKS
Old 03-24-2013, 01:01 PM   #18
saf023 is just really nicesaf023 is just really nicesaf023 is just really nicesaf023 is just really nice
Marines:
saf023's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That might work, I was wanting to sell wheels and tires and find some I like better. Not sure about the sensors?? Can you clue me in on that?
Your 2013 truck has sensors mounted at the valve stem of each tire that monitors low tire pressure. When low tire pressure is detected, an idiot light on the dash comes on. If you buy new wheels and tires, this feature of your truck will not work unless you purchase new sensirs for your new wheels. There is also no guarantee that the original equipment (OE) sensors currently installed on your OE rims will fit your new wheel properly. Aftermarket sensors can, however, be purchased for virtually any wheel that properly fits your Tacoma. The only way to remove the sensors is to let all the air out of each tire, break the sealing bead between the wheel and tire which more often than not requires rebalancing the tire and wheel. Feel free to ask any other questions you might have.
Old 03-24-2013, 06:27 PM   #19
papalimited is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Colonel Retired
Name: Greg
papalimited's Tacoma Gallery
Has anyone removed the chrome covers without damaging them. They fit so tight, I am concerned about damaging the covers or the wheels since the fit is so tight.
Old 03-24-2013, 06:30 PM   #20
Texoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Machinist Mate NEC 4283
Name: Chris(Topher)
Texoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by papalimited View Post
Has anyone removed the chrome covers without damaging them. They fit so tight, I am concerned about damaging the covers or the wheels since the fit is so tight.

They are pressed on. I imagine some heat, and some patience, and they should slowly come off. If you are interested, I trade you my spare without cover and zero miles for one of yours with the cover. Sorry for the thread jack OP