Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Pioneer AVIC-X930BT with Taco Steering Wheel Control Adapter and Textureed D DIN

Old 03-22-2013, 07:35 AM   #1
OmegaQuest is on a distinguished road

Army: 1st Battalion 3rd US Infantry (TOG)
OmegaQuest's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Pioneer AVIC-X930BT with Taco Steering Wheel Control Adapter and Textureed D DIN

SOLD

I have a slightly used (Used for about a year in my old Tacoma and it has no scratches or anything wrong with the unit) Pioneer AVIC - X930BT with Tacoma Steering Wheel Control Adapter ($80 value) and Tacoma Textured Double DIN ($30 value).

Price Reduced to: $450 plus free Shipping to the Lower 48 US States

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PU...on/AVIC-X930BT

General features:
  • DVD/CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
  • built-in navigation system for all 50 states, Canada, Puerto Rico with 12 million points of interest
  • AVIC FEEDS navigation customization
  • internal amp (14 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
  • 6.1" touchscreen
  • variable-color button customization and partially detachable face
  • built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
  • PANDORA® Internet radio connectivity
  • connection to social media and other sites through Aha Radio and your iPhone
  • app mode for viewing iPhone video content from select Internet applications (iPhone 4 required)
  • fits double-DIN (4" tall) dash openings
Audio/video features:
  • plays MP3/WMA/AAC files recorded on CD, DVD, micro-SD card, and USB memory devices
  • plays DivX files recorded on CD and DVD, and AVI, WMV, and MPEG-4 files on micro-SD card and USB memory devices
  • plays JPEG and BMP images on micro SD/SDHC cards
  • 24-bit digital-to-analog converter
  • high- and low-pass filters
  • 8-band graphic equalizer with 7 preset EQ curves
  • Auto EQ measures and tunes for your car's acoustics (requires optional microphone)
  • dual-zone A/V output
Expandability:
  • iPod control: Pioneer cable required for full access to audio/video content
  • compatible with Pioneer satellite radio and HD Radio™ tuners
  • inputs: rear USB input, micro-SD card slot, front-panel A/V input, rear A/V input, rear-view camera input
  • outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (2.2-volt front, rear, subwoofer), video output
** Please note, I do NOT have the Original Box or the Manuals anymore. However the Manuals can be downloaded from the Pioneer Website below.
Owners Manual
Installation Manual
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Pioneer AVIC-X930BT with Taco Steering Wheel Control Adapter and Textureed D DIN-dsc_7102.jpg   FS: Pioneer AVIC-X930BT with Taco Steering Wheel Control Adapter and Textureed D DIN-dsc_7105.jpg   FS: Pioneer AVIC-X930BT with Taco Steering Wheel Control Adapter and Textureed D DIN-dsc_7114.jpg   FS: Pioneer AVIC-X930BT with Taco Steering Wheel Control Adapter and Textureed D DIN-dsc_7119.jpg  
Old 03-22-2013, 07:44 AM   #2
Piss off
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
good price. really wish i had to dough to replace my modded old avic-n1.

GLWS
Old 03-23-2013, 06:00 PM   #3
saf023 is just really nicesaf023 is just really nicesaf023 is just really nicesaf023 is just really nice
Marines:
saf023's Tacoma Gallery
I'll buy it if you install it...
Old 03-23-2013, 06:27 PM   #4
68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future

Army: Medic / Hangover fixer
Name: Richie
68Whiskey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by saf023 View Post
I'll buy it if you install it...
the installation of these things is very straight forward... if you are in the area I can help you
Old 03-23-2013, 10:13 PM   #5

Its mostly Plug N Play with the Tacoma Wire Adapter that comes with this package. The only wires you would need to do is for the backup camera to show in the Head Unit but even that is only a RCA Video Jack with 2 wires and 1 wire to the reverse switch on the shifter.....
Old 03-27-2013, 01:07 AM   #6
Jakes09taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Jake
Jakes09taco's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I could take this off your hands. This is exactly what I'm looking for. I used to have the old AVIC-D3 in my 1st gen. I'm saving for my gears and locker right now. Subed to see if the price goes anywhere.

GLWS
Old 03-27-2013, 09:12 AM   #7
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed may take this...
Old 04-04-2013, 09:52 AM   #10
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
My question is...can you retain steering wheel controls with this? And is the Nav package fully updated?
Old 04-04-2013, 10:55 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
My question is...can you retain steering wheel controls with this? And is the Nav package fully updated?
Yes the Tacoma Steering Wheel Control Adapter ($80 value) is what will retain full steering wheel controls and it comes included in this deal!

The nav is as up-to-date as I think is available from Pioneer.
Old 04-04-2013, 11:09 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityAirman7 View Post
would you be willing to sell w/o the adapter? i dont have those fancy control options
Its a one package deal. You could always sell just the adapter. it works with any aftermarket head unit for those who do have the steering wheel
Old 04-04-2013, 11:30 AM   #15
Decal Commander
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Medic
Name: B
SteelCityAirman7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaQuest View Post
Its a one package deal. You could always sell just the adapter. it works with any aftermarket head unit for those who do have the steering wheel
roger that, ill think about it
Old 04-04-2013, 11:35 AM   #16
Piss off
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityAirman7 View Post
roger that, ill think about it
if you get it, lemme know about the steering wheel controller.
Old 04-04-2013, 11:37 AM   #17
Tayysere is on a distinguished road
Name: Taylor
Tayysere's Tacoma Gallery
If you still have this after pay day I will buy it
Old 04-04-2013, 07:41 PM   #19
Licensed Lunatic
iamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
iamsuperbleeder's Tacoma Gallery
this is a kick ass unit; I LOVE mine whoever ends up with it will not be disappointed!

Old 04-04-2013, 08:29 PM   #20
Yaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Yaozer's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent.