Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FEELER: WTT my SuperWhite deep dish satoshi for Stock SuperWhite grill

Old 03-22-2013, 03:39 PM   #1
mpatrick is a splendid one to beholdmpatrick is a splendid one to beholdmpatrick is a splendid one to beholdmpatrick is a splendid one to beholdmpatrick is a splendid one to beholdmpatrick is a splendid one to behold

EMS:
Name: Mason
mpatrick's Tacoma Gallery
FEELER: WTT my SuperWhite deep dish satoshi for Stock SuperWhite grill

I can never make up my mind how i want my truck and idk.... but im looking to possibly trade my super white satoshi made by anthazone1, but i bought off a guy who had bought it made from him and then i bought it and had it colormatched (professionally) it was rad red.. but the grille is in perfect condition, no scratches or anything wrong at all! this thing took alot out of my wallet so we will see.. comes with the little trd badge, and looking to get a stock superwhite grill also in perfect condition.... still not a 100% but maybe a trade and some other goodies? idk.. maybe someone can convince me that a stock grille will make my truck faster? open to offers! let me know!! want to try and keep local so i dont have to ship... but like i said, let me know!!

Old 03-22-2013, 03:43 PM   #2
mpatrick is a splendid one to beholdmpatrick is a splendid one to beholdmpatrick is a splendid one to beholdmpatrick is a splendid one to beholdmpatrick is a splendid one to beholdmpatrick is a splendid one to behold

EMS:
Also have a Bamf Light bar that would go perfect with the grille!!!
VVVVVVVVVVVVV
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...light-bar.html
Old 03-22-2013, 04:01 PM   #3
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rylan
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
I have been wanting another satoshi but I have one in the works and I am saving up for something that will give my truck some umph, GLWS
Old 03-22-2013, 04:11 PM   #4

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavik View Post
I have been wanting another satoshi but I have one in the works and I am saving up for something that will give my truck some umph, GLWS
This satoshi gives any truck 150 more HP! thanks man!
Old 03-22-2013, 04:13 PM   #5
Pannell_Trd is on a distinguished road

Name: Tyler
Pannell_Trd's Tacoma Gallery
ill trade you, but would have to ship?
Old 03-22-2013, 04:19 PM   #6

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pannell_Trd View Post
ill trade you, but would have to ship?
i nothing local works out then ill keep you posted!!
Old 03-22-2013, 04:41 PM   #7
Socal Tacoma
boopie is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Ramon
boopie's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 03-22-2013, 04:42 PM   #8
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Greenbergler's Tacoma Gallery
where you at? im in socal and will trade
Old 03-22-2013, 07:35 PM   #9

EMS:
PENDING!!!!!!!
Old 03-22-2013, 07:56 PM   #10
Krewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Danny
Krewblink's Tacoma Gallery
Im down i got a 2011 grill basically brand new. Come get it. Long beach CA
Old 03-23-2013, 04:01 PM   #11
zackbremer is on a distinguished road
zackbremer's Tacoma Gallery
Sold?