Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Best Top, Weather Tech mats, Bed mat, Hi-Lift jack w/ mounts

Old 03-22-2013, 03:23 PM   #1
TimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant future

Marines: SGT
Name: Tim
TimRD OffRoad's Tacoma Gallery
Best Top for short bed in NC

hey Guys, traded the truck in and i took some of my goodies out before i did. ALL ITEMS ARE LOCAL PICUP ONLY! im not dealing with shipping items this size. i am in Jacksonville NC, 28542. yes on base. i will be willing to drive a little ways to meet up for the sale. hit me up with any questions and we will see what we can work out.

Best Top bed cover for short bed: 100% complete. the top has no tears or holes. all zippers work great. the plastic windows have some rub marks, but there is no avoiding those. a few areas have a little surface rust, but no damage. $500 obo

you can reply here, pm, or text. honestly text would prob be easiest and fastest.

Tim 509 308-3344

and here is who i traded in for. she is a beast.

Attached Thumbnails
Best Top, Weather Tech mats, Bed mat, Hi-Lift jack w/ mounts-img_0490.jpg   Best Top, Weather Tech mats, Bed mat, Hi-Lift jack w/ mounts-img_0491.jpg   Best Top, Weather Tech mats, Bed mat, Hi-Lift jack w/ mounts-img_0506.jpg  
Old 03-22-2013, 03:34 PM   #2
Socal Tacoma
boopie is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Ramon
boopie's Tacoma Gallery
If you are going to be back in the socal area i can grab those mats from you
Old 03-22-2013, 03:39 PM   #3
TimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant future

ah sorry man, i didnt notice i hadnt updated my location yet. i wont be back there saddly for a few years
Old 03-22-2013, 03:43 PM   #4
Socal Tacoma
boopie is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Ramon
boopie's Tacoma Gallery
Well GLWS then
Old 03-22-2013, 03:44 PM   #5
CowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CowboyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
where in NC?
Old 03-22-2013, 03:48 PM   #6

jacksonville, camp lejeune
Old 03-22-2013, 04:08 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffvt0508 View Post
dang i'm 6 hours away..
what were you looking at? which item?
Old 03-22-2013, 04:09 PM   #10
jeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jeffvt0508's Tacoma Gallery
best top cover....been lookin at getting one just haven't pulled trigger and would like to see that it would look like on my truck
Old 03-22-2013, 04:11 PM   #11

i would be willing to head down to Myrtle Beach. but not to sound like a dick or anything, im not driving down there for you to think about it. you know what i mean? happy to help out a guy when i can, but gas aint cheap.
Old 03-22-2013, 04:15 PM   #12
jeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jeffvt0508's Tacoma Gallery
oh I know lol.. if I came I would come to buy... just thinkin about it...
Old 03-22-2013, 04:19 PM   #13

cool, no worries.
Old 03-24-2013, 11:04 AM   #14

bump
Old 03-24-2013, 08:02 PM   #15
SpicyTacoSteez is on a distinguished road
SpicyTacoSteez's Tacoma Gallery
would you be willing to ship the topper to CO? What do you think the cost would be? thanks
Old 03-24-2013, 08:59 PM   #16
Oh Herro
MikeyTG will become famous soon enoughMikeyTG will become famous soon enough
Air Force:
Name: Mike
MikeyTG's Tacoma Gallery
Can I be first in line if you decide to ship the weathertechs?
Old 03-27-2013, 08:41 AM   #17
hoseguy1 is on a distinguished road
Navy: FA/18 Hydraulics Mechanic
hoseguy1's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I had seen this sooner.. My buddies son just graduated from DI School last week and could have brought it back to Ohio with him..Shouldn't be more than $50 to ship . Let me know
Old 03-27-2013, 04:04 PM   #18

hey guys i appreciate the interest, but im not really willing to ship the topper. it would be a huge box and im not going through the hassle.
Old 03-27-2013, 05:10 PM   #19
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
You should have got a Charger at least. Check out challengerformz.com great bunch of guys and lots of meets and greets.
Old 03-27-2013, 05:34 PM   #20

haha, nice dude. thanks ill check them out too. im on challengertalk.com now.