Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTT/WTS AustinsTaco garage/back to stock sale

Old 03-24-2013, 01:52 PM   #1
austinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud of

Name: Austin
austinstaco's Tacoma Gallery
WTT/WTS AustinsTaco garage/back to stock sale

I traded in my taco last week so I no longer need these parts.

I need some room in my shop I would like to do some trading I am looking for:
Stock Headlights (non sport)
stock chrome badges (full set)
stock set of rims
stock air box (4L)
stock fog light switch with tail
3 switch covers
06 dc headrest in gray
1 bed cubby

Painted GST rims set of 4

BHL

Recon amber scanning led taillight bar with white reverse leds

back window gun rack

stock SR5 grill painted black

stock black power mirrors

change pocket with holes in it

stock cigaret lighter

stock horn

stock lower dash hole on right side from my cb

stock jack

dc storage bin divider

3 dc headrest

4 carling switches 1 has been rewired internal to work like the stock fog light switch

Texas flag headache rack and tool box
Old 03-26-2013, 07:39 AM   #2
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
What size are the wheels??? Are the 3 switches on top 3 prong???
Old 03-26-2013, 07:44 AM   #3
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a stock air box for a 4.0. I can meet tonight I'm heading back up to work this afternoon.
Old 03-26-2013, 07:45 AM   #4
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^^^^What up sue????
Old 03-26-2013, 07:48 AM   #5
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Nothing really Jim... Just doing tranny stuff lately now just getting ready for work.
Old 03-27-2013, 02:35 PM   #6
austinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
What size are the wheels??? Are the 3 switches on top 3 prong???
16x7 3 are 3 prong 1 is 4 it acts like the stock fog light switch it illuminates when the dash lights are on
Old 03-27-2013, 02:42 PM   #7
itzdaREV is on a distinguished road

itzdaREV's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to itzdaREV
willing to sell the headlights?
Old 03-27-2013, 03:08 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by itzdaREV View Post
willing to sell the headlights?
sure
Old 03-27-2013, 03:36 PM   #10
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinstaco View Post
16x7 3 are 3 prong 1 is 4 it acts like the stock fog light switch it illuminates when the dash lights are on
PMed
Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
are you willing to trade switch covers for switches?
Back of the line youngster
Old 03-27-2013, 03:54 PM   #12
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
lol
fify You never pull a PR. of toys on JIM
Old 03-28-2013, 03:07 PM   #13
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Thanks much on the switches ....Jim
Old 03-28-2013, 05:41 PM   #14
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
are the bhlm faded or just dirty
Old 03-28-2013, 10:05 PM   #16
Kevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kevoh
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
Selling the following items:

Full set of badges off of a "2012 Toyota Tacoma SR5 V6 PreRunner". [All "Chrome"] (Did a full debadge, full set includes: (2) Door "TACOMA" emblems, All Emblems from Tailgate: "Toyota", "Tacoma", "PreRunner", "V6", "SR5" - clean removal myself!)

2012 Stock Front Struts (13k miles)

2012 Wheels if the price is right

Willing to ship if youre willing to pay. Thank you!
Old 03-28-2013, 10:53 PM   #17
Krewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Danny
Krewblink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevoh View Post

Full set of badges off of a "2012 Toyota Tacoma SR5 V6 PreRunner". [All "Chrome"] (Did a full debadge, full set includes: (2) Door "TACOMA" emblems, All Emblems from Tailgate: "Toyota", "Tacoma", "PreRunner", "V6", "SR5" - clean removal myself!)

Please make your own thread with your own pictures.
Old 03-29-2013, 05:38 AM   #18
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Quote:

You new here so not going to bite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krewblink View Post
Please make your own thread with your own pictures.
WELCOME & THIS ^^^^^ Must have pic.'s & a price if its not a trade or feeler thread. It works best for all of us like that... No one will know you have stuff for sale without your own thread...
Old 03-29-2013, 09:52 AM   #19
Kevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kevoh
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
Could you guys explain that to me? He posted: WANTS TO BUY, so i replied with what i had?

"I need some room in my shop I would like to do some trading I am looking for:
stock set of rims
stock air box (4L)
3 switch covers
06 dc headrest in gray
1 bed cubby "
Old 03-29-2013, 09:58 AM   #20
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Could you guys explain that to me? He posted: WANTS TO BUY, so i replied with what i had?

"I need some room in my shop I would like to do some trading I am looking for:
stock set of rims
stock air box (4L)
3 switch covers
06 dc headrest in gray
1 bed cubby "
Lol, actually makes sense now, everybody thought u were thread jacking, but you were posting things up for the OP to see if he were interested