LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

OEM Chrome Tube Steps

Old 03-24-2013, 11:32 PM   #1
Master Navigator/Zipper Operator
Germ is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Germ's Tacoma Gallery
OEM Chrome Tube Steps

Price Updated

Selling a pair of factory chrome tube steps. Wondering if anybody is looking for a set in San Diego as I'd prefer to not deal with shipping. I currently have them posted to CL for $300 but wanted to post them here for $200. Thanks for reading.
Attached Thumbnails
OEM Chrome Tube Steps-20130321_133413.jpg   OEM Chrome Tube Steps-20130321_133422.jpg  
Old 03-25-2013, 01:14 PM   #2
Germ is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Germ's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 03-26-2013, 01:48 PM   #3

Germ's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 03-27-2013, 01:17 PM   #4

Germ's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. Any particular reason I'm not getting hits? Am I asking too much or is it because they're the factory nerf bars? Thanks.
Old 03-29-2013, 10:09 AM   #5

Germ's Tacoma Gallery
Bump.
Old 03-29-2013, 11:08 AM   #6

Germ's Tacoma Gallery
Price Update
Old 04-02-2013, 06:02 PM   #7
Gumbeaux is on a distinguished road
Gumbeaux's Tacoma Gallery
I wish u were closer. Exactly what I'm looking for
Old 04-03-2013, 01:21 PM   #8

Germ's Tacoma Gallery
Bummer. I would suggest shipping but it's fairly unreasonable to do so price wise.
Old 04-24-2013, 05:06 PM   #9
Panzer is on a distinguished road

Panzer's Tacoma Gallery
These are off of a short bed, correct? I wouldn't be able to pick them up either. What is the condition of them? Do you have any better close ups?
Old 04-25-2013, 02:11 PM   #10

Germ's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, they are off of a DCSB. I don't have any better pictures currently. I recently moved and had to leave them behind until I can pick them up next month. They're not perfect condition but I would consider them great condition. The crud you see on them in the pics is mud/water spots. I was in a rush when moving and taking these pics. The only damage to them would be very minute scratches mostly on the bottom closest to the ground. They are still shiny as hell and I can see my reflection perfectly.
Old 04-26-2013, 11:05 AM   #12

Germ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1969novaguy View Post
are these still available?
PM'd