Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: In Tank Fuel Pump Assembly

Old 03-25-2013, 06:19 AM   #1
Supercharged Mileage Master
MikeyLikesIt will become famous soon enoughMikeyLikesIt will become famous soon enough
MikeyLikesIt's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: In Tank Fuel Pump Assembly

I am looking for the drop in fuel pump assembly for the 2nd gen Tacoma. Please PM me with shipped prices to 60515.
Old 03-25-2013, 08:30 AM   #2
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
You might be better off finding a totaled truck @ a salvage yard w/low mileage for this. Is this something that you really want used anyway? If its a matter of saving money I understand. Good luck
Old 03-25-2013, 09:39 AM   #3
jshsltr is a splendid one to beholdjshsltr is a splendid one to beholdjshsltr is a splendid one to beholdjshsltr is a splendid one to beholdjshsltr is a splendid one to beholdjshsltr is a splendid one to beholdjshsltr is a splendid one to beholdjshsltr is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: Josh
jshsltr's Tacoma Gallery
I am not sure how much you are looking to spend, but there are several used pumps and also several New aftermarket pumps on ebay for $200 or less. Many are $100 or less shipped.
Old 03-25-2013, 09:41 AM   #4
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
If you just need a pump and filter look at URD website.
Old 03-25-2013, 09:51 AM   #5
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

cjimenRR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cjimenRR
I have my stock pump off my 12' with 4k miles on it. Should be plug an play since nothing changed on the pumps for the 2nd gens. $165 shipped and its yours
Old 03-25-2013, 09:55 AM   #6
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

cjimenRR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cjimenRR
Your profile pic shows you're super charged, if so I would highly suggest just buying the URD pump
Old 03-26-2013, 09:06 AM   #8
Supercharged Mileage Master
MikeyLikesIt will become famous soon enoughMikeyLikesIt will become famous soon enough
MikeyLikesIt's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the responses guys. I do have the URD fuel pump ready for installation. But it requires modifying the stock fuel pump assembly and I would like to have a spare to modify and then simply swap out. That way, I can also put it back to stock and sell the modified assembly. It's just how I like to do things.