Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

F/S: aFe CAI

Old 03-26-2013, 11:18 AM   #1
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
F/S: aFe CAI

$150+shipping

For sale is my old aFe CAI (I believe it is a Stage 1 intake)

Locals get first dibs to avoid shipping.

I bought it from another member in September 2011 and took it off 3/23/2012 because I got a deal on a TRD intake. It has been sitting in my garage for a year. For proof of when taken off click here!

The filter was the stock aFe one but the previous owner applied the K&N oil to it. According to him he called aFe and they said it would be fine to apply a light mist of oil to the filter.

***** After I installed the intake my CEL came on. I had a ScanGauge so I cleared it for about 2 weeks until I figured I screwed something up so I cleaned my MAF and the code went away and I ran it that way with no more codes up until I took it off the truck in March 2012. I think I dirtied up the MAF during installation seeing as after I cleaned it it was good to go.

Old 04-24-2013, 09:04 AM   #9
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Are all the AFE's open on the intake side like that?
Old 04-24-2013, 09:22 AM   #10
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Are all the AFE's open on the intake side like that?
No. I believe this was the first gen released. There is another aFe intake for sale in the BST section that is a closed 2nd gen I believe.
Old 04-24-2013, 09:32 AM   #11
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Ah gotcha, not hating at all. Just wasnt aware of the design difference. Good to know if i ever replace my volant.
Old 04-24-2013, 09:40 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Ah gotcha, not hating at all. Just wasnt aware of the design difference. Good to know if i ever replace my volant.