Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

F/S: aFe Pro-Dry S Filter (NEW)

Old 03-26-2013, 11:26 AM   #1
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
F/S: aFe Pro-Dry S Filter (NEW)

$50 shipped CONUS

For Sale is a brand new aFe Pro-Dry Drop in filter.

Locals get first dibs.

I bought planning on just running a drop in but came up on a deal on an intake about a day or two after (also for sale now) The intake actually arrived before the drop in so this thing has been sitting in my garage, in the original packaging, since 2011.

Old 03-28-2013, 08:27 PM   #4
ZoMbiE aLeRt
choppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
choppersx's Tacoma Gallery
Couldnt of try to sale it couple months ago lol damn! i already got one.

BUMB! good luck on ur sale
Old 03-28-2013, 08:29 PM   #5
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by choppersx View Post
Couldnt of try to sale it couple months ago lol damn! i already got one.

BUMB! good luck on ur sale
Ah damn. Its been sitting for a year. Just never got around to posting a thread about it.

Thanks
Old 03-29-2013, 04:30 AM   #6
Titles? We don't need no stinkin' titles.
bubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to behold

Name: Mike
bubba353z's Tacoma Gallery
If it fits a 2012 with the 4.0, I'll take it
Old 03-29-2013, 08:31 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba353z View Post
If it fits a 2012 with the 4.0, I'll take it
Sorry man. You were about 20 minutes too late.

SOLD!
Old 03-29-2013, 09:07 AM   #8
Titles? We don't need no stinkin' titles.
bubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to behold

Name: Mike
bubba353z's Tacoma Gallery
No problem - they're like buses, another will come along soon