Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS:Misc Parts, Icon, Bilstein, Shrockworks, list goes on...

Old 03-27-2013, 12:13 PM   #1
thegreatwall23 is a splendid one to beholdthegreatwall23 is a splendid one to beholdthegreatwall23 is a splendid one to beholdthegreatwall23 is a splendid one to beholdthegreatwall23 is a splendid one to beholdthegreatwall23 is a splendid one to beholdthegreatwall23 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Danny
thegreatwall23's Tacoma Gallery
FS:Misc Parts, Shrockworks, 2" Blocks, Flares

Cleaning out the garage and I need to get rid of some things! All the items are best offer. I really don't care how much I get on most of this stuff, because it is just in my garage taking up space and collecting dust. If you send me an offer that is anywhere close to being reasonable, I will take it. Also, I did not take time to clean up any of the items, so the pictures make them look worse than they really are! Everything is in pretty good shape and can be cleaned up to look a lot better. They have just been collecting dust in my garage.

Shrockworks IFS skid.

Bushwacker front bumper flares. Obviously, I don't have a front bumper, so they were never used and are brand new.

Factory silver streak fender flares. Fronts have been trimmed to work with larger tires. All in are great shape, except for rear driver side flare has one scratch less than an inch long, but I honest can't tell if it is deeper than the 3M protective coat.

2" rear blocks.

All of the items are best offer + Shipping! I am not paying to ship anything so take that into account. I will do my best to get back to you asap. I just had a child last week, so I am not on here as much as usual right now. If you are local or within driving distance, let me know and I would even be open to meeting you to help get rid of this stuff. Let me know if you are interested in any of the items, need more info or pictures, or make me an offer. Hope that covers everything!
Old 03-27-2013, 12:53 PM   #2
fireroad has much to be proud offireroad has much to be proud offireroad has much to be proud offireroad has much to be proud offireroad has much to be proud offireroad has much to be proud offireroad has much to be proud offireroad has much to be proud of
fireroad's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent on the rear Icons
Old 04-02-2013, 07:45 PM   #9
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
you need to edit the op and make the pics embeded. I missed the coils here this morning when I was looking at the thread cus it was all cluttered with the sold items. Just e]delete them.
Old 04-02-2013, 07:49 PM   #11
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatwall23 View Post
Cleaning out the garage and I need to get rid of some things! All the items are best offer. I really don't care how much I get on most of this stuff, because it is just in my garage taking up space and collecting dust. If you send me an offer that is anywhere close to being reasonable, I will take it. Also, I did not take time to clean up any of the items, so the pictures make them look worse than they really are! Everything is in pretty good shape and can be cleaned up to look a lot better. They have just been collecting dust in my garage.

Engine skid.

Shrockworks IFS skid.

Bushwacker front bumper flares. Obviously, I don't have a front bumper, so they were never used and are brand new.

Factory silver streak fender flares. Fronts have been trimmed to work with larger tires. All in are great shape, except for rear driver side flare has one scratch less than an inch long, but I honest can't tell if it is deeper than the 3M protective coat.

2" rear blocks.

13 inch 650# icon springs

So, I basically have everything you need for a full lift for a 2nd gen. Front Bilsteins with spacer, rear block or standard leaf with AAL, lengthened U-Bolts, etc... I really didn't want to ship, but no one local on here really needed the parts.

All of the items are best offer + Shipping! I am not paying to ship anything so take that into account. I will do my best to get back to you asap. I just had a child last week, so I am not on here as much as usual right now. If you are local or within driving distance, let me know and I would even be open to meeting you to help get rid of this stuff. Let me know if you are interested in any of the items, need more info or pictures, or make me an offer. Hope that covers everything!
Here.
Old 04-02-2013, 07:54 PM   #12
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Is the engine skid the stock one??
Old 04-02-2013, 07:55 PM   #13
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
PHP Code:
Engine skid.
[
IMG]http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/attachments/south-east/201784d1363565974-tennessee-bst-thread-20130317_181547.jpg[/IMG]

Shrockworks IFS skid.
[
IMG]http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/attachments/south-east/201785d1363565974-tennessee-bst-thread-20130317_181542.jpg[/IMG]

Bushwacker front bumper flaresObviouslyI don't have a front bumper, so they were never used and are brand new.
[IMG]http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/attachments/south-east/201787d1363565974-tennessee-bst-thread-20130317_181507.jpg[/IMG]

Factory silver streak fender flares. Fronts have been trimmed to work with larger tires. All in are great shape, except for rear driver side flare has one scratch less than an inch long, but I honest can'
t tell if it is deeper than the 3M protective coat.
[
IMG]http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/attachments/south-east/201789d1363566072-tennessee-bst-thread-20130317_181426.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/attachments/south-east/201790d1363566072-tennessee-bst-thread-20130317_181419.jpg[/IMG]

2" rear blocks.

13 inch 650# icon springs
[IMG]http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/attachments/south-east/201786d1363565974-tennessee-bst-thread-20130317_181515.jpg[/IMG] 
you can copy that and paste in the OP
Old 04-02-2013, 07:59 PM   #15
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
ok. When you edit, just look for the [url] and replace with [IMG] anything that says url just replace it with IMG
Old 04-02-2013, 08:00 PM   #16
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
the ending code for the img or url is [/IMG] or [/url] just so you know. it is the same on all PHP based boards.
Old 04-06-2013, 02:42 PM   #18
Yeti75 is just really niceYeti75 is just really niceYeti75 is just really niceYeti75 is just really niceYeti75 is just really nice
Yeti75's Tacoma Gallery
Quick and easy transaction. Can and do recommend doing business with this guy. +1 Rep.
Old 04-06-2013, 07:21 PM   #19
BUILT NOT BOUGHT.
RadTaco914 has much to be proud ofRadTaco914 has much to be proud ofRadTaco914 has much to be proud ofRadTaco914 has much to be proud ofRadTaco914 has much to be proud ofRadTaco914 has much to be proud ofRadTaco914 has much to be proud ofRadTaco914 has much to be proud ofRadTaco914 has much to be proud ofRadTaco914 has much to be proud of

Name: NEIL
RadTaco914's Tacoma Gallery
IFS skid still avail?