Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: double cab drip molding (weather stripping)

Old 03-27-2013, 03:57 PM   #1
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Greenbergler's Tacoma Gallery
FS: double cab drip molding (weather stripping)

i got the oem roof racks so im selling my weather stripping i took off my 08 doublecab. its in almost perfect condition. $50 want to stay local but will possibly ship at the right price

Old 05-06-2013, 06:44 PM   #2
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump
Old 05-06-2013, 07:32 PM   #3
Certified Mall Crawling Instructor
SwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Name: Steven
SwanksTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Sent a PM to someone who was wanting to buy mine I had for sale up here awhile ago; told him to contact you. GLWS!
P.S. --> Shipping would only be about $5-6 IIRC in a flat rate box. Just a FYI!
Old 05-06-2013, 08:34 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwanksTaco View Post
Sent a PM to someone who was wanting to buy mine I had for sale up here awhile ago; told him to contact you. GLWS!
P.S. --> Shipping would only be about $5-6 IIRC in a flat rate box. Just a FYI!
sweet! thanks man!
Old 07-22-2013, 03:02 PM   #5
astb41 is on a distinguished road
astb41's Tacoma Gallery
Still for sale?
Old 07-22-2013, 08:04 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by astb41 View Post
Still for sale?
yessir
Old 07-22-2013, 08:16 PM   #7
Jon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Jon850FL's Tacoma Gallery
damn, i just need the driver side. i may buy both idk.
Old 07-22-2013, 09:52 PM   #8
astb41 is on a distinguished road
astb41's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon850FL View Post
damn, i just need the driver side. i may buy both idk.
I only need passenger side...should we each buy just 1?
Old 07-23-2013, 09:09 PM   #9
Jrahn0822 is a glorious beacon of lightJrahn0822 is a glorious beacon of lightJrahn0822 is a glorious beacon of lightJrahn0822 is a glorious beacon of lightJrahn0822 is a glorious beacon of lightJrahn0822 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jake
Jrahn0822's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'd
Old 05-26-2014, 11:36 AM   #10
JDubya is on a distinguished road
JDubya's Tacoma Gallery
I need a RH only as well. If somebody wants to go in half for the driver's side, or if OP would sell just the right side, I'd love to buy.