Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB:OEM Roof Rack

Old 04-01-2013, 11:38 AM   #4
reece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Reece
reece54's Tacoma Gallery
I'm actually looking for one too
Goodluck bump!
Old 04-01-2013, 12:15 PM   #5
Decal Commander
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Medic
Name: B
SteelCityAirman7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by reece54 View Post
I'm actually looking for one too
Goodluck bump!
yeah i might just find one online somewhere
Old 04-02-2013, 12:33 PM   #8
Decal Commander
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Medic
Name: B
SteelCityAirman7's Tacoma Gallery
they dont ship them anymore because they kept getting damaged in shipping and sent back... so they no longer offer them unless picked up
Old 04-21-2013, 12:43 PM   #10
blissfully biased
jparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jason
jparf's Tacoma Gallery
I got mine from Clearwater Toyota off eBay. $248 shipped brand new. Best price I could find. You can email parts@clearwatertoyota.com and maybe they'll give u a better price if they don't have to pay eBay fees.
Old 05-19-2013, 07:13 AM   #11
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys I'm selling mine. Had it for about 10k miles and never used to mount anything. All for looks.

Looking to get $200 plus trade for your roof weather moldings. Lmk!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-trd-rack.html
Old 05-19-2013, 08:35 AM   #12
Can't spell class without...
JT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Since 2009.
Name: JT
JT Class's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRW View Post
Hey guys I'm selling mine. Had it for about 10k miles and never used to mount anything. All for looks.

Looking to get $200 plus trade for your roof weather moldings. Lmk!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-trd-rack.html

Hey man,

First off nice truck I am building a truck that weirdly enough will look alot like yours once completed. I was wondering if you had any pictures before/after roof rack. I am currently on the edge and not sure. Im kinda in this race as well for your rack lol, so if you do have a couple of pics please post