Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: TRD Suspension- UCA's - Grills

Old 03-28-2013, 04:37 PM   #1
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
FS: TRD Suspension- UCA's - Grills

Anyone?
Old 03-28-2013, 04:40 PM   #2
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
It is all dirty, Will clean up after Easter if they do not sell fast.

Selling for $500 for everything? OBO?
Old 04-19-2013, 10:55 PM   #3
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Also have some 13" U-Bolts for sale.
Old 04-19-2013, 11:03 PM   #4
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
The leaf springs are off as well.
Old 04-30-2013, 07:19 PM   #5
MillerTRD is on a distinguished road
Name: Hayden
MillerTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Stock leaf springs?
Old 05-04-2013, 11:32 AM   #6
Reklaw31 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Ron
Reklaw31's Tacoma Gallery
still have chrome grill?
Old 05-04-2013, 11:33 AM   #7
Reklaw31 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Ron
Reklaw31's Tacoma Gallery
chrome grill still available. sorry for double post.
Old 05-07-2013, 01:22 AM   #9
TX TOY is on a distinguished road

Name: Bud
TX TOY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
Also, this us Continental US Shipping. If HI, AL, or Canada, etc. Please understand I would prefer to get a rate before I commit to included shipping for these places.

I will include new air line and all my valving setup.

These have been protected from dry rot with rubber/ tire protectant.

Used them twice for heavy load when I was hauling Wood over winter, other wise kept them at a constant 10-15 PSI.

Manual Firestone kit. NOT the automatic. I will post updated pics of all the hardware and them out and cleaned up later today.

Also pics of the stock leaf pack will be posted later.
PM sent on the firestone system.
Old 05-24-2013, 12:54 AM   #10
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Have my OME kit I just removed.