Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Driver side LED Tail Light $75 Shipped

Old 03-28-2013, 08:25 PM   #1
dirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to behold
dirtfondler's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD: Driver side LED Tail Light $75 Shipped

SOLD

This is off my 2013 with about 2500 miles on it. I cracked one of the mounting tabs and had to JB Weld it back on. The tab doesnt look perfect, but it cannot be seen when on the truck. The lens is PERFECT, no cracks, scratches, nor discoloration.

$75 includes shipping within the US to a paypal verified address.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Driver side LED Tail Light  Shipped-tacoma-drv-led-taillight-2-.jpg   FS: Driver side LED Tail Light  Shipped-tacoma-drv-led-taillight-3-.jpg   FS: Driver side LED Tail Light  Shipped-tacoma-drv-led-taillight-1-.jpg   FS: Driver side LED Tail Light  Shipped-tacoma-drv-led-taillight-6-.jpg   FS: Driver side LED Tail Light  Shipped-tacoma-drv-led-taillight-7-.jpg  

Old 04-04-2013, 08:17 PM   #2
dirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to behold
dirtfondler's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. Been moving stuff all week and would love to get this out of my way too.