Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

wtb TRD cold air intake

Old 03-31-2013, 09:47 PM   #1
technodrive is on a distinguished road
Marines: 1/7 baker assault
Name: martin
technodrive's Tacoma Gallery
wtb TRD cold air intake

hi, im in california now and i need a CARB sticker.
i recently purchased a k&n air charger intake, but the smog shops say its a no-go.

id like to buy a trd cai system outright, or i will put cash on a trade for my k&n (has about 5000 miles thru it)

pm or text ocho17 cinco84 dos796

im often unreachable during the week, but i will almost always respond by the weekend

thanks
Old 03-31-2013, 09:53 PM   #2
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
I assume u got rid of the stock cai?
If not, swap it for emissions, and swap back
Old 04-01-2013, 07:51 AM   #3
kingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kingston73's Tacoma Gallery
I've got an AFE stage 2 si for sale which is the same as the original TRD intake. I don't need one for my state but if you call AFE they'll send you a CARB sticker for it.
Old 04-01-2013, 08:55 AM   #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post
I assume u got rid of the stock cai?
If not, swap it for emissions, and swap back
yes the stock intake is gone, i wouldnt be so willing to throw around another 250-400 bucks for nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingston73 View Post
I've got an AFE stage 2 si for sale which is the same as the original TRD intake. I don't need one for my state but if you call AFE they'll send you a CARB sticker for it.
thanks for the offer but afe has this listed as non carb legal on their site

edit
or maybe not...

hang on im going to call them
Old 04-01-2013, 08:58 AM   #5
Mad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Marty
Mad Man Marty's Tacoma Gallery
Pass emissions

I would find a stock intake, then swap back.
Old 04-01-2013, 09:02 AM   #6
Get Boosted
ToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the rough

Name: Eric
ToyotaTacoma4Ever's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I've never heard of that? That would be pretty useful for people who need to pass inspection

OP - ever looked at the 2nd gen TRD cold air intake? That one is CARB approved
Old 04-02-2013, 07:46 AM   #7
Quote:
so i afe got back with me and their product is still pending CARB approval. so no luck there. thanks anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Man Marty View Post
I would find a stock intake, then swap back.
looks like this might be what i have to do to not spend 400 on a new trd :/
fortunately i have buddies with stock intakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaTacoma4Ever View Post
I've never heard of that? That would be pretty useful for people who need to pass inspection

OP - ever looked at the 2nd gen TRD cold air intake? That one is CARB approved
yes, as stated in the title and first post, im looking for a trd intake
Old 04-04-2013, 06:45 AM   #8
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
im selling my TRD intake!
Old 04-08-2013, 03:58 PM   #9
Bump still looking
Old 04-09-2013, 08:28 AM   #10
Desert Warrior
TX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: SHANE
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
CALI is gay.. sorry and GL finding the sticker