Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2012 4x4 mud guards

Old 04-02-2013, 07:59 PM   #1
tragerbon has a brilliant futuretragerbon has a brilliant futuretragerbon has a brilliant futuretragerbon has a brilliant futuretragerbon has a brilliant futuretragerbon has a brilliant futuretragerbon has a brilliant futuretragerbon has a brilliant futuretragerbon has a brilliant futuretragerbon has a brilliant futuretragerbon has a brilliant future
tragerbon's Tacoma Gallery
2012 4x4 mud guards

I have a full set of mud guard from my 2012 Tacoma 4x4 for sale, I removed them at around 2k miles and they are in excellent condition. $90. Location is Houston Tx. 77008, I would prefer not to ship, but we'll see what happens.

Please delete...gone to Fleabay.
Attached Thumbnails
2012 4x4 mud guards-image.jpg  
Old 04-09-2013, 09:34 AM   #2
tragerbon has a brilliant futuretragerbon has a brilliant futuretragerbon has a brilliant futuretragerbon has a brilliant futuretragerbon has a brilliant futuretragerbon has a brilliant futuretragerbon has a brilliant futuretragerbon has a brilliant futuretragerbon has a brilliant futuretragerbon has a brilliant futuretragerbon has a brilliant future
Bump..
Old 04-09-2013, 09:46 AM   #3
Andres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
Andres's Tacoma Gallery
You should try some luck on ebay, my friend sold his really quick for $120 I believe.
Old 04-09-2013, 09:49 AM   #4
RI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tim
RI Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Def try ebay. Mine are on there right now, high bid is $142.5 with 5 days left
Old 04-10-2013, 06:30 PM   #5
Mad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Marty
Mad Man Marty's Tacoma Gallery
Turd

Why was ur '12 a turd?
Old 04-11-2013, 06:16 PM   #6
Please close this....off to fleabay they have gone !

Thanks all !!