Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: 16" 600# Fox springs

Old 04-03-2013, 12:00 PM   #1
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stop giving me nicknames
Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 16" 600# Fox springs

16" 600# Fox springs
FREE.. Socal local inly
50,000 +/- hard miles

Old 04-03-2013, 02:22 PM   #2
IslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reggie
IslandBoy71's Tacoma Gallery
how much lift? might be interested
Old 04-03-2013, 05:02 PM   #3
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Any clue if these will fit on a 1st gen Donahoe/Icon coilover?
Old 04-04-2013, 04:55 PM   #4
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Bump

Sorry guys, I have no idea whether these springs are going to work on your individual set-up. Finding out what length spring you're running now would be a good start.
Old 04-05-2013, 11:37 AM   #5
Never take the bait

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Bump!!
Old 04-08-2013, 01:28 PM   #6
Never take the bait

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
ttt
Old 04-08-2013, 06:10 PM   #7
Kevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kevoh
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
free bump
Old 04-09-2013, 04:13 PM   #8
Never take the bait

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Bump!!

I could be buying myself beer with whatever I get for these
Old 04-11-2013, 02:12 PM   #9
Never take the bait

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 04-16-2013, 01:22 PM   #10
Never take the bait

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Ttt
Old 05-01-2013, 03:15 PM   #11
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
I actually may be interested in this. I wlll let you know once I get home and measure my coils. This might be PERFECT for my 10" coil overs. I need a heaver spring rate to bring my front end up a bit.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:19 PM   #12
Never take the bait

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
I actually may be interested in this. I wlll let you know once I get home and measure my coils. This might be PERFECT for my 10" coil overs. I need a heaver spring rate to bring my front end up a bit.
I forgot all about this thread!
Old 05-01-2013, 03:20 PM   #13
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
I forgot all about this thread!
still FS?
Old 05-01-2013, 03:23 PM   #14
Never take the bait

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
still FS?
Yep Go 'head and get your measure on
Old 06-08-2013, 02:12 PM   #15
Never take the bait

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Bump!
Old 09-25-2013, 05:47 AM   #16
colby8100 is on a distinguished road
Name: Colby
colby8100's Tacoma Gallery
My stock first gen springs were 13in springs on a twd though and only had a 350 spring rate. They compressed close to two inches though. I swapped mazda b4000 4x4 springs which were 1in shorter but with the 650lb spring rate sat the same hight just a lot faster transfer for traction. If I had to guess these springs are 600+ rate so probably 3-4in lift on a first gen 4x4.
There's you a free bump
Old 09-25-2013, 10:36 AM   #17
Never take the bait

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colby8100 View Post
My stock first gen springs were 13in springs on a twd though and only had a 350 spring rate. They compressed close to two inches though. I swapped mazda b4000 4x4 springs which were 1in shorter but with the 650lb spring rate sat the same hight just a lot faster transfer for traction. If I had to guess these springs are 600+ rate so probably 3-4in lift on a first gen 4x4.
There's you a free bump
That's nice.
Old 09-25-2013, 06:04 PM   #18
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by colby8100 View Post
There's you a free bump
Old 11-07-2013, 11:46 AM   #19
Never take the bait

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 11-14-2013, 07:23 PM   #20
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
bump