Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB.black shifter bezel for 09 taco

Old 04-04-2013, 07:47 PM   #1
GHOST TACO is on a distinguished road
GHOST TACO's Tacoma Gallery
WTB.black shifter bezel for 09 taco

looking for a black shifter bezel for my 09 taco..i have the silver shifter bezel that came with my taco..my interior is mostly black ..do not know why it came with the silver bezel...pm me if you have one forsale....willing to trade my silver plus cash for black bezel...thx..
Old 04-04-2013, 10:56 PM   #2
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
If you're going to remove the bezel to replace it anyway, maybe just consider derpin' the current bezel black and reinstalling it???
Old 04-05-2013, 12:40 PM   #3
i dont want to paint it...i dont think it would look good...
Old 04-06-2013, 01:22 AM   #4
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOST TACO View Post
i dont want to paint it...i dont think it would look good...
Plasti-derp looks good on everything.

Seriously, the stuff is amazing. I derp'd my entire shift console, still holds up great after more than a year.

And if you don't like it, you can peel it right back off.
Old 04-06-2013, 07:29 AM   #5
plasti-derp..where can you buy this?
Old 04-06-2013, 12:22 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOST TACO View Post
plasti-derp..where can you buy this?
Lowes.

(not really plasti-derp, it's "plasti-dip", just to make sure there is no confusion)