Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

OEM Retrofitted headlights - Hawaii

Old 04-06-2013, 09:15 AM   #2
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
More pics of that X Runner please
Old 04-06-2013, 01:28 PM   #3
supratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Rex
supratrippy's Tacoma Gallery
let me know if your willing to ship
Old 04-07-2013, 09:30 PM   #4
reece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Reece
reece54's Tacoma Gallery
if you willing to ship let me know too thanks
Old 04-11-2013, 02:53 AM   #14
Slammed or lifted.. ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN STOCK
Brendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BRENDEN
Brendo Ballz808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eXtenzeHI View Post
Just give me a text or pm me if you're interested. I still have these on my truck and i can get them out as soon as anyone wants to purchase or trade.
How come you selling em u goin back stock?
Old 04-11-2013, 05:46 AM   #16
The Red Bull
BassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Aviation Electronics Tech
Name: Dylan
BassAckwardsDyl's Tacoma Gallery
Where you on island? I can meet up and see if you'd trade+cash for my lights, been wanting to change em out (have the damn DTRL melted lens). lemme know if you'd be interested.
Old 04-11-2013, 05:53 AM   #17
eXtenzeHI will become famous soon enough
eXtenzeHI's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassAckwardsDyl View Post
Where you on island? I can meet up and see if you'd trade+cash for my lights, been wanting to change em out (have the damn DTRL melted lens). lemme know if you'd be interested.
I'm in Kalihi. I believe you was there at the All tacoma cruise?

How are the lenses on the lights? Cherry?
Old 04-11-2013, 11:08 AM   #18
Brendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I love these lights a lot but my wifey wants a ring.

@Brendo Ballz808 Your truck is sick btw. I love those rims and hope one day i can rock those.
Rajah hahah I have a feeling my girl gonna do the same to me one day

Thanks brah! Appreciate it haha however I might be selling em and getting some white 18x9.5 varrstoens the 20s are harsh on the road plus with the drop I did doesn't make the ride better I rub up front on every turn
I'll keep posting on my build as I go through everything you I think we went on the HSTTC cruise I had my reg cab at the time

But good luck on selling dem lights
Old 04-11-2013, 02:33 PM   #19
eXtenzeHI will become famous soon enough
eXtenzeHI's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendo Ballz808 View Post
Rajah hahah I have a feeling my girl gonna do the same to me one day

Thanks brah! Appreciate it haha however I might be selling em and getting some white 18x9.5 varrstoens the 20s are harsh on the road plus with the drop I did doesn't make the ride better I rub up front on every turn
I'll keep posting on my build as I go through everything you I think we went on the HSTTC cruise I had my reg cab at the time

But good luck on selling dem lights

Oh yeah, i remember. I think you wasn't djm'd yet, if i remember correctly? And yeah, im in Hsttc, so pretty cool seeing someone on here that went. Dam, if i had the money i would love to pick up those stance wheels. But yo, you need a pair of 1 inch drop spacers? Just recently took out them cuz my tires are bald as f due to camber wear. Let me know.. 5.75 that buggah.....
Old 04-12-2013, 12:50 PM   #20

Quote:
Oh yeah, i remember. I think you wasn't djm'd yet, if i remember correctly? And yeah, im in Hsttc, so pretty cool seeing someone on here that went. Dam, if i had the money i would love to pick up those stance wheels. But yo, you need a pair of 1 inch drop spacers? Just recently took out them cuz my tires are bald as f due to camber wear. Let me know.. 5.75 that buggah.....
Haha yeah I only had xii coils 4x4 leaf and 2 inch block with monster truck tires

Rajah yeah I'm try a join cheeee should be cherreh
Naw I know what u mean I got mines aligned told me my alignment was like -1 or -.8 not bad for the set up

O and about the wheels all I want is $800 to make my money back however there are some things about em
I bought from military guy that didn't know anything get minor curbs and couple small dings but none are warped or anything fronts are 20x9 on 245/35/20 plenty meat however I didn't realize on is +20 mm and the other is +32 so I was planning to just run a small 10-12 mm spacer to even things out

The backs are why I'm not running them on is 20x10 +35 275/30/20
The other which I didn't realize till after I bought em is 20x10.5 +27 275/30/20 with a flat punctured tire so I mean for $800 I technically got 3 wheels and tires the other I was gonna dump haha but just lemme know ill prolly post em on Craigslist

Haha if I went another inch I'd have fucked up camber and my dayum tire be stuck on the fender muhahah but would be nuts I think this a max height for a daily driver just need to install my notch ASAP