Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: OEM BUSHINGS FOR LCA'S AND UCA'S

Old 04-06-2013, 03:13 PM   #1
TXtycoon is on a distinguished road

Name: Kyle
TXtycoon's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: OEM BUSHINGS FOR LCA'S AND UCA'S

I am trying to find a good set of bushings for my LCA's and UCA's. Mine on my truck are shot.. especially on the left LCA. I have a 07 PreRunner
Old 04-06-2013, 03:19 PM   #2
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
your best bet is going to be at the dealership. once one removes the old bushings they are shot
Old 04-06-2013, 03:26 PM   #3

Interesting, I didn't know that.

I went to the stealership and they quoted me something like $65 for one and $73 for the other (just on the left LCA) this isn't even for the UCA. I'm probably going to pay upwards of $400 for a complete set left and right...
Old 04-06-2013, 03:29 PM   #4
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXtycoon View Post
Interesting, I didn't know that.

I went to the stealership and they quoted me something like $65 for one and $73 for the other (just on the left LCA) this isn't even for the UCA. I'm probably going to pay upwards of $400 for a complete set left and right...
Look for whole LCAs with bushings in the B/S/T section, will save you alot of work to just swap lcas if your bushings are seized
Old 04-06-2013, 03:49 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
Look for whole LCAs with bushings in the B/S/T section, will save you alot of work to just swap lcas if your bushings are seized
You're absolutely right... Having one of those days I guess
Old 04-06-2013, 04:04 PM   #6
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Or head to energy suspension and pick up their polyurethane kit for FJ cruisers...they use the same arms we do. I've wanted someone to give that kit a try for a while now.
Old 04-06-2013, 05:36 PM   #7

Yep I just got referred to energysuspensions by another member and their poly bushings look real promising... I'm going to give them a call on Monday and see what pricing is
Old 04-07-2013, 08:46 AM   #10
7.62x63mm
goufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: NAVAIR
Name: Michael
goufcustom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXtycoon View Post
Yep I just got referred to energysuspensions by another member and their poly bushings look real promising... I'm going to give them a call on Monday and see what pricing is
Let us know how that goes, I had one LCA seize and paid the $65 for one OEM bushing... it was a PITA to get out and replace...
Old 04-07-2013, 08:55 AM   #11
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Pass the popcorn
Old 04-07-2013, 09:00 PM   #13
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texoma View Post
I may call Energy suspension tomorrow. Just to see what the price is on the kit.
Old 04-08-2013, 05:20 AM   #15
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
If your lower LCA bolts/bushings are seized like mine were its going to be a PITA to even remove them since we couldnt even remove the sleeves from the bushing/LCA. Had to chop them off with a torch. Glad I bought brand new LCAs. Check out ebay there is a guy who sells OEM LCAs pretty cheap. I paid 327 a piece. When even online dealership oem parts I couldnt get under 400 or more.
Old 04-08-2013, 05:25 AM   #16
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Or head to energy suspension and pick up their polyurethane kit for FJ cruisers...they use the same arms we do. I've wanted someone to give that kit a try for a while now.
Old 04-08-2013, 05:33 AM   #17
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Check out parts.camelbacktoyota.com. I bought the complete set of LCA bushings from them not too long ago and they were cheaper than you were quoted. I'm not sure why you are looking to replace your bushings but a lot of us have had issues with the hardware rusting inside the bushings, forcing you to cut the LCA bolts to remove. This then leads you to require all new hardware and that's expensive in itself.

FYI, the complete LCA goes for around $265/side from Camelback and with that it comes with new bushings and a new ball joint as well. Just something to consider.
Old 04-08-2013, 05:43 AM   #18
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Interesting. I need to check up on mine