Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Bunch of Tacoma access cab rear interior stuff

Old 04-06-2013, 07:41 PM   #1
it looks stock, but with a little zest
zach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: zach
zach nunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to zach nunes
Bunch of 2009 Tacoma access cab rear interior stuff

So I am renovating the back of my cab and I am trying to get rid of pretty much all of the rear seating section. the stuff you do not see consists of little plastic covers and loose nuts and bolts. I am also selling the belt buckle, not the seat belt its self as I'm afraid of removing them as there right next to the curtain air bag deployment system. I think.

Condition it well used. the center console has some scratches on the top, seat cushions are a little stained, and the back support is kind of rickety.

I'm not sure how to PRICE the pieces. I can sell as whole or in pieces, it is pretty much free game. let me know what interests you and I can give you more info on condition and we can work a reasonable price. Buyer pays shipping

each seat cushion 20$
backing 20$ OBO
subwoofer 40$ OBO SOLD
cubby holes 15$
center console 10$ SOLD
visor 15$ SOLD

backing

I will be checking this post pretty much twice a day just to keep on top with whatever happens.

thanks for checking out

Old 04-06-2013, 09:52 PM   #2
Ralston is on a distinguished road

Name: Al
Ralston's Tacoma Gallery
thinking about doing the same thing in my 2013. would love to see pics of the rear of cab with all this removed...
Old 04-06-2013, 09:54 PM   #3
zach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralston View Post
thinking about doing the same thing in my 2013. would love to see pics of the rear of cab with all this removed...
I am going to make a thread of my setup hopefully by next week but yeah all have pictures.
Old 04-06-2013, 11:09 PM   #4
colbycheese is on a distinguished road
colbycheese's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sent
Old 04-07-2013, 05:25 PM   #5
tosaw is on a distinguished road
tosaw's Tacoma Gallery
I need just the lids to the lower cubby but i'll take the whole thing if you don't want to seperate.
Old 04-08-2013, 09:58 AM   #6
javierblue18 is on a distinguished road
Name: javier
javierblue18's Tacoma Gallery
how much for all?
Old 04-08-2013, 05:54 PM   #7
Ralston is on a distinguished road

Name: Al
Ralston's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zach nunes View Post
I am going to make a thread of my setup hopefully by next week but yeah all have pictures.
Sweet, can't wait!

-thanks

p.s. are you going stereo or storage?
Old 04-08-2013, 07:58 PM   #8
Quote:
Sweet, can't wait!

-thanks

p.s. are you going stereo or storage?
Just storage space with extra LEDs
Old 04-09-2013, 03:00 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05RedTaco View Post
Where are you located?
Chico CA
Old 04-09-2013, 05:15 PM   #11
tosaw is on a distinguished road
tosaw's Tacoma Gallery
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by tosaw View Post
I need just the lids to the lower cubby but i'll take the whole thing if you don't want to seperate.
So... wanna sell this stuff?
Old 04-09-2013, 05:51 PM   #12
MikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shed
MikeyMcFly's Tacoma Gallery
Does the subwoofer come with the wiring harness? I'm interested.
Old 04-09-2013, 05:55 PM   #13
EatMyTacomaDust is one of the sharper tools in the shedEatMyTacomaDust is one of the sharper tools in the shedEatMyTacomaDust is one of the sharper tools in the shedEatMyTacomaDust is one of the sharper tools in the shedEatMyTacomaDust is one of the sharper tools in the shedEatMyTacomaDust is one of the sharper tools in the shedEatMyTacomaDust is one of the sharper tools in the shedEatMyTacomaDust is one of the sharper tools in the shedEatMyTacomaDust is one of the sharper tools in the shedEatMyTacomaDust is one of the sharper tools in the shedEatMyTacomaDust is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EatMyTacomaDust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah, I'm looking at stripping as much as I can from my backseat area as well and would love to see pics of your rig.
Old 04-10-2013, 08:06 AM   #14
colbycheese is on a distinguished road
colbycheese's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tosaw View Post
So... wanna sell this stuff?
I've been in contact with him, he said he's busy with school right now. And will be back.
(I already got dibs on sub/center console)
Old 04-10-2013, 02:46 PM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by EatMyTacomaDust View Post
Yeah, I'm looking at stripping as much as I can from my backseat area as well and would love to see pics of your rig.
all get a pic of what it looks like tonight. be mindfull the cubby holes are enforced with a piece of stamped sheet metal that's spot welded 30 or 40 times to the floor. I'm not even going to bother drilling out the spot welds and plan on just using a cut off wheel and cutting it as close to the floor as possible.
Old 04-10-2013, 03:30 PM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by EatMyTacomaDust View Post

Old 04-10-2013, 05:09 PM   #17
Kailey Jo will become famous soon enoughKailey Jo will become famous soon enough

Name: Liam
Kailey Jo's Tacoma Gallery
very neat, what is your plan for back there?
Old 04-12-2013, 12:10 PM   #18
miacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud of

Name: Mike
miacevedo's Tacoma Gallery
Would this fit in the back of a 05-08 A/C? Just curious.
Old 04-12-2013, 06:05 PM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by miacevedo View Post
Would this fit in the back of a 05-08 A/C? Just curious.
Im not sure if there are small variances between the 08 and 09. I wouldn't risk it with the back board, but everything else is probably fine.
Old 04-12-2013, 06:29 PM   #20
usafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Weather Journeyman
Name: Zach
usafwx's Tacoma Gallery
interested in sub if harness is included. thanks, zach