Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: 05+ Light Racing (ICON) Coilovers w/ Fresh Rebuild - $900 FREE SHIPPING

Old 04-07-2013, 06:31 PM   #2
EDJY has a spectacular aura aboutEDJY has a spectacular aura about
Name: Elliott
EDJY's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice. Norcal bump
Old 04-07-2013, 09:39 PM   #3
BudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BudMan's Tacoma Gallery
Holy shit, I think my fiance might kill me if I bought these pre-wedding. She has agreed to and is excited about a post wedding lift (I love her, she has learned how to drive stick and light off road in my tacoma!!). If I had to I'm sure she could be convinced...

Might you have any interest in trading for a surfboard(s)? Longboards, shortboards, stand-up paddle? Plus cash depending
Old 04-07-2013, 09:42 PM   #4
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
wah wah wahhhhhhhhhh
Old 04-07-2013, 11:41 PM   #5
I5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud of
Marines: Sgt, MCBH Mals-24
Name: Ratha
I5runner's Tacoma Gallery
would you happen to have Icon rears?
Old 04-08-2013, 06:49 AM   #8
Beaver Believer
tencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4th BCT 25th ID Airborne
Name: Wes
tencrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BudMan View Post
Holy shit, I think my fiance might kill me if I bought these pre-wedding. She has agreed to and is excited about a post wedding lift (I love her, she has learned how to drive stick and light off road in my tacoma!!). If I had to I'm sure she could be convinced...

Might you have any interest in trading for a surfboard(s)? Longboards, shortboards, stand-up paddle? Plus cash depending
Congrats on the engagement and upcoming wedding and I was in your shoes just two short years ago. Not looking for trades right now, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I5runner View Post
would you happen to have Icon rears?

I do not. I'm still running my 5100s all around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
their not extended travel correct??
I do not believe so, I thought if they offered 3.5" of lift that they were extended travel, but it seems that is not true. DC Shock Works in Azusa, CA rebuilt them, and Kurt didn't mention anything about extended travel when he was rebuilding them or had to replace the shafts.
Old 04-08-2013, 09:23 AM   #10
Beaver Believer
tencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4th BCT 25th ID Airborne
Name: Wes
tencrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
I will have to look up DC Shocks, i live right next to Azusa.
Disassembled, rebuilt, assembled starting around $185. You can save a few bucks if you remove your coil yourself.
Old 04-08-2013, 09:59 AM   #11
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tencrawler View Post
I'm sorry you had to find out like this....
Haha no problem man, good luck with sale